Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Block in the back" question.

Featured Replies

One thing I have noticed and I am curious about this. It seems there are lots of "block in the back" penalties at every level. Many times a replay will show the flag comes out with minimal contact and little or no impact. Sometimes it's just incidental contact not a "block".

Am I too "old school" when a "clipping penalty" was called only after whiplash?

To me, if it creates an advantage then it has to be called, no matter how minimal the contact!

  • Author

Absolutely. That's not what I'm talking about.

I think if it had no outcome on the play it shouldn't be called.

Should be called by an official with the correct angle to see the illegal block. Should also never be called by an official 40 yards from the block.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.