Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lafayette's Landon Young Doesn't Think Male Was Best Team

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering Lafayette lost to Trinity 70-13 and lost to Male 41-14, I could see why he would say that. I do think that Male did not come close to playing their best game.

  • Author
Considering Lafayette lost to Trinity 70-13 and lost to Male 41-14, I could see why he would say that. I do think that Male did not come close to playing their best game.

 

Male beat Trinity twice.

Male beat Trinity twice.

 

One would think that this fact would be the #1 fact involved in this situation.

Male beat Trinity twice.

 

It was his opinion. I don't think he cared/knew that they did. Male was obviously the best team in the state.

  • Author
It was his opinion. I don't think he cared/knew that they did. Male was obviously the best team in the state.

 

Of course he knew. Kid was salty.

I can understand why a young man would struggle to identify team strength via comparison.

Sometimes teams match up better with others. Lafeyette may have matched up better with Male than they did Trinity. However it doesn't mean Male wasn't the best this year.

Well if we didn't have two games to prove otherwise I could understand his point, but Male was 2-0 against Trinity this year. Despite what the Rocks did to the Generals, the Bulldogs are the best this year.

Yeah when you get beat 70-14 of course you say that, lol.... And Male was Lucky to beat T the second time for what it's worth

Kid whose career just ended and he has a mic in front of him.

 

He wasn't disrespectful to Male.

Yeah when you get beat 70-14 of course you say that' date=' lol.... And Male was Lucky to beat T the second time for what it's worth[/quote']

 

Dude, they beat us twice. We have many times the number of titles and a winning record against Male. Let it go, there's always next season.

He's a kid. Last game of his HS career and it was like this of course he's gonna say something

Kid has got a lot of angry people from the Male community mad at him on Twitter. Cursing at him and saying how overrated he is, I 100% guarantee they wouldn't say it to his face though.

 

I'll give some of Male's players credit they are being complimentary and saying they respect his opinion. More the adults being the bad eggs.

This is what happens when you put teenagers on TV after an emotional situation. You have to temper your expectations. On another day, or after he's had some time to reflect, I'm sure you'd get a more palatable answer.

 

He wasn't disrespectful to Male, and I don't think there's much to be upset about. We didn't even get to hear the question posed by the reporter.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.