Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dave Cantrall Rankings

Featured Replies

  • Replies 38
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet another screwed up

ranking.

I know this question has been raised before but I'm gonna ask it again, what exactly goes into these rankings as far as formula?

I know this question has been raised before but I'm gonna ask it again, what exactly goes into these rankings as far as formula?

 

Bourbon and beer it appears.

I know this question has been raised before but I'm gonna ask it again, what exactly goes into these rankings as far as formula?

 

I was thinking darts and a wall full of school names.

Bourbon and beer it appears.

 

I was thinking darts and a wall full of school names.

 

Beer, Bourbon, and Darts, count me in.

Beer, Bourbon, and Darts, count me in.

 

No doubt. I'm thinking Cantrell isn't a very good drunken dart player though.

Bourbon and beer it appears.

 

He graduated to Crack and Meth!!!

Not arguing, just curious as to significant out liars in his ratings. Pretty aggressive in these posts questioning the reasonableness of Cantrall's ratings. Can anyone point out their specific differences of opinion?

Not arguing, just curious as to significant out liars in his ratings. Pretty aggressive in these posts questioning the reasonableness of Cantrall's ratings. Can anyone point out their specific differences of opinion?

 

I'll only comment on what I know best, which is 4a and some of 4a's opponents. But JC being ranked several spots behind a team in the overall rankings that they beat handidly (Lex Cath) stands out. Ashland being ranked 15th in 4a stands out as well. If there are 14 teams in 4a better than Ashland I'll eat Dave's shoe.

I'll only comment on what I know best, which is 4a and some of 4a's opponents. But JC being ranked several spots behind a team in the overall rankings that they beat handidly (Lex Cath) stands out. Ashland being ranked 15th in 4a stands out as well. If there are 14 teams in 4a better than Ashland I'll eat Dave's shoe.

 

But on the other hand it appears at first glance that the 1A and 2A and 6A rankings are pretty similar to the Bluegrasspreps rankings.

But on the other hand it appears at first glance that the 1A and 2A and 6A rankings are pretty similar to the Bluegrasspreps rankings.

 

 

Which makes one wonder what kind of formula is being used that would put some of the other classes so out of whack.

 

Personally I don't care about rankings, the game is decided by the guys on the field, not computers or fans. It can make for a good topic of discussion throughout the season, but in the grand scheme of things, rankings are meaningless.

Not arguing, just curious as to significant out liars in his ratings. Pretty aggressive in these posts questioning the reasonableness of Cantrall's ratings. Can anyone point out their specific differences of opinion?

 

I need look no further than Ryle being ranked AGAIN in his rankings hire than Cooper.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.