Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FC Flyer

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FC Flyer

  1. #44 for Shelby county is a real stud! I really like his game and he drives the SC offense.
  2. John Hardin has allot of injuries to deal with. RB #11 is out and I did not see their starting center playing as well. How healthy is Shelby County as a team?
  3. I thought Woodford would be better this year! Central Hardin by 14 points or more.
  4. Anyone of the teams in this district can beat each other on any given night. It's going to be fun to watch to see who moves on in the playoffs!
  5. Not real sure how Collins is the 10 seed!
  6. Who does the 3 seed get? I am not sure if Collins will beat Shelby or not. If they do and FC wins then FC would be the 3 seed.
  7. Big Game's in District 4 this Friday! Franklin County will have two weeks to prepare for North Oldham. They have also had two weeks to get healthy again. Does anybody have any idea who will play who in the state paring?
  8. Flyers 28 Titans 14 I like that the game is on turf and Franklin County's speed will be the difference in this game. I do think Collins is a very good team and I look for FC to finally put a complete game together. This could all change with bad weather come Friday night! Go Flyers!
  9. Haters are going to hate! Again I say it the Franklin County Flyers find a way to win! This team is getting better each week and they have done what was needed to win again. This Flyer team has some improving to do but I am confident that the coaching staff and the Franklin County players will improve and take each game one at a time. When you hear we can't win the tough games because we are a finesse team and you win. It feels good! Just keep winning Flyers and you haters keep hating!
  10. #44 for Shelby County is a stud! Penalties were bad for both teams! Franklin County's Denzel Vance is a special Back. He has great vision and can cut on a dime! Another great game for Demarcus Kennedy! Shelby County is a very good team!
  11. FC field is in much better shape this season. This comes down to who makes more plays and controls the line of scrimmage!
  12. If rain does play a factor it will be real interesting who can control the trenches on both sides of the ball. I'm looking forward to this matchup! FC has some size on their Defensive line and great speed on that defense. I have not seen SC in person so I don't know how they will stack up against FC!
  13. I will be there and you may want to bring your rain gear! Could be wet and cooler! Go Flyers!
  14. Hunter Conway is a pretty good Lineman!
  15. Good battle between the two rivals! I agree allot of mistakes for both teams. I was impressed with the play of Demarcus Kennedy at WR for FC. He made some really tough catches look easy and I was very impressed with #28 for Anderson County LB/RB. He played a great game on both sides of the ball!
  16. Here is my Friday prediction! Franklin County 42 Anderson County 31 Should be a great game and close the entire way! I just think FC will pull away at home. Home field is a big advantage in this game!
  17. Sanderson has played very well so far this year for Franklin County!
  18. I have to go with Beechwood in this game! There is allot of talent on that team and they are very well coached.
  19. FLYGUY it sounds like we have a poor loser who has a problem with Franklin County whipping that butt again. It's just high school football! Maybe next year!
  20. All Franklin County has done so far is take care of their business. They beat Shelby Valley like they were suppose to and beat a much improved Western Hills football team. Next they heard how they would never be able to beat Woodford County and their great offensive line but they did and scored at will. Beat Frankfort High a rival and took care of them with a solid win. Friday will be here soon enough and we will find out how good Franklin County is against those scary Bearcats and that smash mouth football! :taz:
  21. Franklin County won last years meeting between the two rivals in Frankfort 35-21! This is going to be a traditional battle between the Flyers and the Bearcats. Both teams know exactly what the other team does and it will come down to who tackles and blocks the best. Turn over battle will be a key decider in this game. I am glad that these rivals are still playing each other!
  22. I am going with Cooper as well! I think they are a very well coached team!
  23. Franklin County scored at will against Woodford County. As for the second day not being as good as the first. FC took care of business and left the field with a solid win and were never in doubt of easily winning the game. 3 lighting delays and having to come back the next day to finish the game. Try keeping your focus and motivation when your leading 28-7 and you have to come back and basically play another game in 120 degree heat on the turf. Good effort and focus to put the game in the WIN column!
  24. Cooper by 14 points or more! Campbell County is not Bryan Station!
  25. It's a rivalry game! You can never count either team out! But with that being said I see Franklin County winning big! FC 56 FH 0

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.