Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4A #4 Franklin County at Collins

Who wins? 20 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Franklin County
      85%
    • Collins
      15%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Franklin County fired the opening salvo of the intense District 2 race last week, edging out previously unbeaten Shelby County 31-28. Collins tried to keep pace, but blew a 4th quarter lead on the way to what ultimately was a blowout on the final score in falling 35-14 to Spencer County. Collins gets this on their home turf, but they've actually lost three straight there. Can Collins draw even in the standings with the Flyers, or will Franklin County clear another large hurdle on their way to the district crown?

Still waiting of FCHS to put together a full game, and I keep getting put off. But they seem to find a way to pull them off. I think they get it going on the turf Friday and handle the titans.

I think their luck will finally run out. Without a horrible officiating crew and clock operator who likes the home team I can see Collins putting it together and turning back the flyers. I can see Collins picking up a block punt or 2 and scoring some points in this game. Will not be an easy task by no means and it will take Collins catching a couple of breaks.

Collins needs this win. Someone good is getting left out of the playoffs this year and I know it's still early, but a win here puts you in a lot better shape than 0-2 in the district. If Collins can't get it together on offense they have no chance of winning this one. 4-5 turnovers isn't going to win you many games, especially in this district. The Titans are in danger of dropping to 2-4 and 0-2 with Central Hardin up next. A win here is desperately needed. Franklin County has a good team and it's gonna be a tough one for the Titans to win. They will need to bring their A game, that's for sure.

Franklin County wins by at least 2 TD's.

I think their luck will finally run out. Without a horrible officiating crew and clock operator who likes the home team I can see Collins putting it together and turning back the flyers. I can see Collins picking up a block punt or 2 and scoring some points in this game. Will not be an easy task by no means and it will take Collins catching a couple of breaks.

 

Another one joins the excuse makers and badmouth the Flyers club! 6-0! We might lose Friday but we won last week and the officials didn't kick any footballs, and the clock didn't run for any first downs!

Another homer and look at other threads. I know what I saw and even Franklin got screwed on some calls. And by the way, where is the bad mouthing?

Things that happen in every game. Part of it. Flyers 34, Collins 28.

I think Franklin wins. I don't see Franklin struggling with Collins. It is a better match up for them. I want to see Spencer and Franklin play. I think teams like Spencer will be tougher for the Flyers.

I think Flyers has this one , but we hope Collins and Kyle Goss can have a solid game , and find away to keep it close . Good luck Titans !

FC still riding along. I think they will struggle vs. Collins. I think you will see a desperate Collins team, that will keep the Flyers off balance, and Franklin County struggles with Shifty qb's which I heard the Collins qb is just that.

JV action last night FC 38-MLC 6. Wasn't there can anyone tell me what went down? Heard Davis done well.

Davis was unstoppable on offense and defense took a pick out of the receivers hands and was impressive catching the ball. There were 2 or 3 TDS called back but it's Monday.

 

Friday should be a big night for Vance after Collins gave up 500 on the ground to Spencer last week. This should be a close one and never count Lucas or the Titans out.

 

FCHS- 35

 

MLCHS- 28

Davis will be an absolute stud in a few years! Throw in guys like Green, Bailey, Simmons, Walker and a few others and the Flyers could be rollin!

The Flyers have not played a complete game, and have struggled in different areas. BUT they have won all (6), WHICH SPEAKS loads for the players. It should be a good game, but so far if its a close one, the Flyers seem to know how to win. Best of luck to both teams

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.