Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HoopDreamsCoachQ

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HoopDreamsCoachQ

  1. There will be more kids earning offers in July that you've never heard of. The 2017 and 2018 classes in KY are as deep as I've ever seen.
  2. As anyone who follows recruiting should know, it's all about taking advantage of opportunity. TC went to elite camp and played well. He earned an offer. It happens.
  3. The 17U and 16U schedules have been released for the Nike Peach Jam and 2017 Taylor County PG David "Day Day" Sloan will be playing there with the St. Louis Eagles. He is the only KY kid that will be playing in this event at the 17u level. In the 16U age group, We All Can Go qualified and will have Kyran Jones and Terry Taylor from Bowling Green playing (just added this week) but I think those are their only KY kids. Are there any other teams or players I may be missing that qualified?
  4. I won't say anything until I confirm it. Right now its all just speculation.
  5. Probably my way too early choice for state champions
  6. I'm hearing a transfer may show up at Boyle in August
  7. Direct quote from him in an interview on the Russillo Show yesterday. "Louisville recruited me, but didn't recruit me hard enough."
  8. Hate that so many programs will have to move their schedules around. It's a real pain to get a July schedule together and then send it to coaches and parents then have to change the whole thing.
  9. Complete opposite of Tanner. Much more of a slasher than a shooter. He can shoot it though.
  10. 25 is Luke Johnson. Tanner's little brother.
  11. I came away very impressed with Lexington Catholic this weekend. Don't be surprised if they are a major factor in the 11th this year.
  12. Now that summer ball is over for much (not all) of the state and we head towards the dead period, I expect the transfers to begin again.
  13. I vote for the Louisville Metropolitan Area All Star Game. Rolls right off the tongue.
  14. That's been known for a couple weeks now. Will be more interesting to see if he gets eligible.
  15. Juco. Now coached by former St. Catherine Coach and Tennessee assistant JT Burton.
  16. If all these kids keep showing up at Mercer then they'll be almost too loaded. There are only 32 minutes in a game. I can guarantee Hager and Faulkner will rarely leave the floor.
  17. If true, that's a huge blow to Nike.
  18. Quentin Snider started 8th grade at Fern Creek, played summer ball with Eastern, then enrolled at Ballard in August.
  19. Not that anyone will believe me, but we have nothing to do with that. I can honestly say I've never even met either of those kids. They practice and play a completely different schedule than what our high school age teams do.
  20. I do not know about that. And I haven't ever asked Cam. I know he's playing summer ball but that means nothing.
  21. His son. Nice player. Went up against his teams last 2 years of AAU. Not as tall as his dad though.
  22. Shaddai Scott also transferred to LCA from (I believe) Madison Central. Another talented freshman.
  23. He's been there since about December. I figured it was known.
  24. Joe Gilbert: Lexington Catholic to West Jessamine

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.