Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County 2015/2016

Featured Replies

Basketball season for 2015/2016 should provide another exciting year. What should we expect from Boyle County Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I for one, am really looking forward to this season. There will be a lot of new faces on the court for Boyle County this year but Colton Elkins returns and looks to have a great season. I want Colton to average 5 dunks and 8 blocks a game. It is attainable and I am selfish. Josiah Robbins also returns and he and Colton will provide leadership for a team that will feature a good blend of seniors and youth. Mack Cox returns to the team after not playing last season and with the three seniors I have mentioned I expect Boyle County to be more physical than people are accustomed to. I also expect this team to have more of an edge and chip on the shoulder type of attitude. Dario Delcastillo is another senior who will bring scoring and athleticism to the team and senior Colton McGlone looks to provide depth to the team as well. Senior Jase Sharp suffered a horrific knee injury in February and is on pace to be able to return to the team once the football season is over with so this team will be a senior dominated team that knows what it takes to succeed late in the season. Sophomores Bryce Slone, Baby J and Will Bramel are expected to see a lot of playing time this season and I am sure they will not be playing any JV ball at all this season. Baby J has a chance to be the starting PG for Boyle County and Bryce Slone looks to also have a chance to start as a guard or figure heavy into the rotation. Bryce can shoot the rock and may well be the best long distance threat on the team. Will Bramel will provide frontcourt depth and will be a very capable backup to Colton Elkins.

 

No one outside of Boyle County seems to know what to expect from Boyle County this season. Early conversations don't even include the current 12th Region champs in the top 10 conversation and some have them as finishing last in the district.

 

Hmmm....oh well. I guess we'll just have to roll the balls out this winter and see what happens. I know what my expectations are and I know how I feel about this upcoming season. All I will say is that I am going to sit back, watch and enjoy this season. I don't care who does what in the 12th Region.......you won't want to see the Rebels when February rolls around.

 

See y'all soon.......:D

I'll be curious to see how Boyle plays this year, having lost that dynamite back court duo of Tyler & Bell. Elkins is an imposing defensive presence in the paint, but I would think he'll need to shoulder a lot of the scoring load this year too.

 

I'm also a huge Jason Alexander fan. ;)

I'll be curious to see how Boyle plays this year, having lost that dynamite back court duo of Tyler & Bell. Elkins is an imposing defensive presence in the paint, but I would think he'll need to shoulder a lot of the scoring load this year too.

 

I'm also a huge Jason Alexander fan. ;)

 

I've been very impressed with everything I have seen from Colton so far. He has improved as a player and also athletically. He is going to be a whole lot of fun to watch this season. Whole lotta fun to watch. Get your popcorn ready!!!!!

 

I expect it to be a fun 3 years following Baby J. So far he appears to be up to the challenge that he and the other sophomores will face this season. They will all have to grow up quick. It's time to put on the big boy pants and go play some ball.

I've got a lot of questions about my alma mater this year, but they've got the talent to win the 12th again IMO. Any given night, this team could beat any other team.

 

But they'll have to prove that on the court. Lotta love for SW and Mercer early in the year, and with good reason, but Boyle won't give up that title lightly.

I've got a lot of questions about my alma mater this year, but they've got the talent to win the 12th again IMO. Any given night, this team could beat any other team.

 

But they'll have to prove that on the court. Lotta love for SW and Mercer early in the year, and with good reason, but Boyle won't give up that title lightly.

 

I was only able to see Boyle County for 4 of their 8 summer games but I can say that I really loved the attitude of this team. You can tell they really like each other and team chemistry appears evident already despite not much time playing together. They won't give up the title lightly at all and I feel like the coaching staff will have this group in a good position to defend that title. I really enjoyed the vibe of the team when I was around them. I am very excited for the season.

I'm hearing a transfer may show up at Boyle in August

 

Quit being vague and spill it. I've heard a bunch of stuff too. :D If you're going to bring it up then spill the beans.

Quit being vague and spill it. I've heard a bunch of stuff too. :D If you're going to bring it up then spill the beans.

 

I won't say anything until I confirm it. Right now its all just speculation.

I'll be curious to see how Boyle plays this year, having lost that dynamite back court duo of Tyler & Bell. Elkins is an imposing defensive presence in the paint, but I would think he'll need to shoulder a lot of the scoring load this year too.

 

I'm also a huge Jason Alexander fan. ;)

 

My gosh, how is that guy still eligible?:idunno::lol2:

 

Jason%20Alexander-CSH-032440[1].jpg

Boyle is my favorite for the 45th district. Will also be one of the better defensive teams in the region.

I think that Baby J can lead this team the next 3 years. Have not got to see him play this summer but if he improves as much as he did during last season then he will be fun to watch. Plus that mean I will be clicking on his name a lot on the computer this year. That means PP92 will be wanting a lot of stats. :ohbrother:Lol.

I'm with you PP92 on the up coming year. I think people will be surprised on good Boyle will be this year. :ylsuper:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.