Everything posted by ShamrockChamps
-
Trinity/Ballard Updates
Neither will Manual but Dr Lucas wasn't afraid to give his opinion of Trinity in the paper today even though he is too scared to schedule us
-
Trinity/Ballard Updates
No love lost, lots of animosity between these schools, goes back a long way
-
Trinity/Ballard Updates
They're gonna score 70+ easy
-
Trinity/Ballard Updates
Get ready for 49 zip in a minute
-
Trinity/Ballard Updates
As I said
-
Trinity/Ballard Updates
Gonna be 35-0 1st Q folks
-
Trinity/Ballard Updates
This is gonna get ugly quick & Coach B is not calling off the dogs tonight
-
Best offense in 6A
I haven't seen SK but from the teams I've seen I have to go with Male. They just have more athletes all over the field than anyone else, they can run simple plays and their guys can take anyone of them to the house at any point against anyone. Scheme wise I have to go with my Rocks.
-
Male 27 St. Xavier 24
Trust me, Trinity is only worried about beating Ballard at Ballard for the District Championship tomorrow night.... Then they'll focus on whoever is next, presumably PRP. But until then, they're focused on 1 game at a time. Wish I could've gone to the X v Male game, got to listen to the 2nd half on the radio, sounded like a great game, incredible job by the X defense making big plays & keeping it close!
-
All-District Teams for 2/3 Regions
Thanks for posting that though!!! Remember a ton of guys on that list!!! Very cool
-
Freshman vs JV
Freshmen games are way more exciting, the top players(freshmen) are actually playing unlike JV because the most talented guys who are then sophomores will be playing Varsity, most of your backups are playing jv but there's always a few exceptions esp at qb where the second team guy might be behind a senior & gets valuable snaps playing jv as a soph or junior, just my opinion
-
Leslie County's Blake Asher Picks Up A Louisville Offer
Congrats Blake!!!
-
St. Xavier vs Male...10/16 Can the Tigers make it a game?
He meant the regional bracket and they were on the opposite side of that, Trinity beat Male in the second round then played X in the 3rd
-
St. Xavier vs Male...10/16 Can the Tigers make it a game?
Depends on how things play out, right now it would be his 2nd best win behind the win over eventual State Champ & #1 rival Trinity last season
-
St. Xavier @ Manual
I think they are pretty big for everyone... I feel T has a much better shot beating Male at Trinity vs at Male, I think homefield is huge in that potential rematch. But who knows, maybe it doesn't even happen if X or Manual knocks T or H out, anythings possible at this point! Gonna be fun to watch the scenarios play out!
-
St. Xavier @ Manual
This game has huge playoff implications... A win by X & they most likely get Trinity in the second round, a win by Manual would most likey mean they go to Trinity in the second round and X visits Male in the second round. Huge game!
-
Seneca cancelled JV and Freshmen games vs Trinity
Hearing Seneca wants to forfeit the Varsity game but apparently there is some sort of fine if they do, we shall see what happens...
-
St. Xavier @ Manual
I'm done scoreboard watching, just impossible to predict how each team will match up against one another even with common opponents, X proved that Friday night. I'll go with X 10-7.
-
6A Playoff Projections
Or when Male loses to Manual, Manual has had their number the last 4 or 5 years
-
Trinity vs. St Xavier Predictions
4 Toy Bowls in a row, yes, you are correct
-
Trinity vs. St Xavier Predictions
By the way, just to set the record straight, our leading receiver is Dalton Jones from St Edward, 17 catches for 375 yards, might wanna cover him!!! Go Rocks!!!!!
-
Trinity 24 St. Xavier 7 (Frosh)
Way to go Frosh Rocks!!! 2/2 so far!!! Go Rocks!!!
-
Trinity vs. St Xavier Predictions
Got my club tickets just in case.... Was miserable last year, I sure hope the rain holds off!!
-
Trinity vs. St Xavier Predictions
Do you just make this stuff up as you go??? Unbelievable
-
Trinity vs. St Xavier Predictions
I totally agree w/ the point that our special teams have been off, esp our KO coverage, really hoping we have that corrected by Friday. Special teams could certainly be the difference in a game like this!!