Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

shooterx3

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by shooterx3

  1. OJ came to Rose Hill as a talented 6th grader. The circus didn't start until after national telivision and spot light help make it what it was. To say that Rose Hill had any idea what it would turn into is very inaccurate. Nobody in this area has ever seen anything like the OJ comet. The OJ circus you encountered was nothing close to that when he first came to Rose Hill. There was no "circus" in the beginning. OJ's "handlers" did not start making requests until they thought they had some "bargaining chips". And that was a big reason OJ was taken away from Rose Hill (I think it was right after he said he intended to win 4 Kentucky state championships) when it became obvious that Rose Hill was not going to play that game.
  2. I don't have a dog in this fight but I will describe Arrez Henderson for you W-I-N-N-E- R:thumb:
  3. Why? Louisville is down this year and this is one tough bunch of kids Slone has that "look in his eyes"
  4. I don't think there is any bidding involved. Mr Euton's place of employment is closing and I understand Dakota eats a lot. Mr Euton already has a job in Lexington and I'm sure the Euton's are perfectly capable of finding the best school for Dakota without any "bidding" inuendo's. Dakota already has a scholarship, so the next two years should just be preparing him for college. Euton and Jackson will be missed in the 16th but they are leaving for perfectly understandable reasons. They represented Rose Hill well and I know everyone at Rose Hill wishes them nothing but the best. They were fun to watch for the last few years. Hopefully they will end up somewhere and get another shot at those Elliot County boys again:thumb:
  5. I will take Paintsville's seniors over Jtowns sophomores Looking for Slone to drop about 25 on JTown Should be an up and down game Bill Mike isn't ready to quit
  6. Very good game to watch between two good teams who probally set the standard for "playing hard" in the 16th! Too bad either team had to lose and now they both have one win in high stakes games. I would definitely play to see them play again:thumb: I thought T Knipp provided the edge when he came back in the game in the 4th quarter when Rose Hill was making their run. There were no "losers" in this game
  7. Congrats to Landon Slone and the tigers, I hope I get to see them play at Rupp:thumb:
  8. Congrats to Matt One of the 16th regions "best kids" ever!:thumb: Seems like he has played varsity in the 16th the whole decade lol
  9. It really wasn't a close game until the last 30 seconds, final score was the closest Ashland came in the second half
  10. uHH, how do you know who you were sitting with? I thought everyone on here was supposed to keep their identity a secret?:laugh: PLUS, I thought you had to be a lot older than me to be a legend but If scooter bob IS who I think he MIGHT be, I'll go along with him as the Legend:thumb:
  11. I think Scott County has too many weapons for Station. If Scott gets it inside, it will make the difference. Look for big game from Phares. Portwood will hit some big shots and Hundley will provide the intangibles. Scott Counties depth should carry the day. Scott County by 6
  12. I'm not sure where Clark will continue his basketball career, but I can tell you from personal experience, this is a very bright, unselfish, high character kid who just wants to win. He will have a lot of success past basketball :thumb:
  13. OJ, Dawson , and Gillum are great choices, I don't remember what year Joe went to Ironton but I'm sticking with my picks as the "top"five person team due to the edge they got in coaching in their formative years:laugh:
  14. Some very good players over that time frame Here's my FAVE FIVE in no particular order and players who have graduated (and I'm probally leaving someone out) Blake Mcgowan Cam Thouraghman Jon Van Hoose Alex Barker Drew Mcdavid
  15. Rose Hill played with the most poise and confidence that I've seen from a Rose Hill team in a long time. Boyd County tried a box and one on Euton and the other Royals just calmly knocked down open shots all night. When they went to straight zone, Euton bombed them from deep. It just didn't matter what Boyd County threw at them, they had an answer. Coach Fraley has them peaking at the right time , and with their size inside, and improving guard play, are going to hard to knock out of the 16th. Elliot County will have their hands full with this team in the rematch
  16. This had to be the hardest working 3 win team I've ever seen. Didn't quite have the firepower they needed, but they worked hard all year. Have to give Coach Dodd credit for coaching hard all year. Would have been easy to quit before tonights game, but the staff and the boys kept fighting until the end. They didn't have a lot of success in the win column but they ACED the Character test:thumb:
  17. Maybe Roger's old PALM play will be coming out of the closet lol Will be worth the price of admission to see what tricks the crafty veteran pulls out of his hat to beat a team that is tough for the lions to match up against Rogers only real shot is to get Rose Hill in foul trouble or maybe pull Joe and Tyler out of retirement for one more run:ylsuper:
  18. I've seen Mason play a couple of times, they were good last year, and look maybe a little better this year with Setty being even more of a threat, Elliot County is also better than a year ago, but their weakness is the middle, need some turnovers and the 3's to fall to beat a good team.I have Mason County as the #2 team in the state behind Lex Cath. If there is a rematch, I think Lex Cath will win it. Unfortunately, it is probally easier to win the state tournament than the 11th region this year.
  19. I would have to agree the 10th region is stronger than the 16th region, but before everyone says the 16th region has no chance at Rupp, let me rewind you to last years Russell team vs this same Mason County team in the 5th 3rd. Russell was one free throw in regulation, or a last ditch shot going down in overtime from taking this same Mason County team down.:scared:
  20. He looks a lot like another kid on his team so he changed his last name so people wouldn't get them confused:D
  21. Heres my list in no particular order Richie Phares Scott County Leonard Macon Taylor County Evan Faulkner elliot Ethan Faulkner Elliot Jonathan Ferguson Elliot Matt Clevenger Pikeville Andy Donovan Franklin County Barrett Meyers Franklin County Jon Hood Madisonville Darrin Ballou Adair County Jacob Jenkins Manual Vee Sanford Catholic Russ Middleton Mason County Stephen Mcfarland Boone County Taylor Botkins Catholic
  22. Rose Hill did a great job representing the 16th Hazard is a very good team Rose Hill looks like they are getting "gooder and gooder":thumb:
  23. I'm personally looking for Paintsville to take it all!:thumb:
  24. Ferg hits 2 big free throws with 2 secs on the clock for the win, Ferg had the flu but was big all night, several blocked shots and big rebounds and baskets, Skaggs also hit a big shot to tie it late Good game to watch

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.