Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

University Heights 46 Bishop Brossart 35

Featured Replies

Final from the quarterfinal in Richmond. UH will take on Paintsville tomorrow in the semi-final.

I will take my crow with some A-1 sauce please. :lol:

 

Never could have imagined the Mustangs holding UH under 50 points. I knew that Brossart would "bring it" but that they wouldn't have enough weapons and that UH would pull away and win by 20 plus.

 

There are no moral victories, a loss is a loss, but the Mustangs turned the ball over 18 times leading to 20 points by the Blazers. Those kind of mistakes will likely not be made next year, once this group really has some experience.

 

If the Mustangs can make it back to Richmond next year, you would think they would be a favorite.

If the Mustangs can make it back to Richmond next year, you would think they would be a favorite.

Thanks!

We're proud of these first year varsity Mustangs.

 

They've done a lot of growing up down here and have gained some very valuable experience. I'm very happy that our Seniors - Greg Stortz, Ben Ridder, and Zach Hertzenberg got to make their mark on the program.

 

We will not be the only good "A" Team from the 10th Region next year, BUT if we make the trip, we can only beneift from this experience.

 

UHA and Paintsville will be a dogfight!

This was a good showing by Bishop Brossart. University Heights has talent and strength. I look for them to take it all at Richmond this year. Best of Luck to the Mustangs the rest of the year! :thumb:

This was a good showing by Bishop Brossart. University Heights has talent and strength. I look for them to take it all at Richmond this year. Best of Luck to the Mustangs the rest of the year! :thumb:

I'm personally looking for Paintsville to take it all!:thumb:

I'm personally looking for Paintsville to take it all!:thumb:

 

Paintsville is also a good pick to win the tourney. They are playing very good basketball and have all the tools needed to win the championship. There has been some great basketball happening at EKU! :thumb:

Good showing by our young Mustangs. Good luck to uha.

"UHA by 44"

Another prediction right on the money by homeplate hero. ;)

"UHA by 44"

Another prediction right on the money by homeplate hero. ;)

I don't think that HH will ever be elected the president of the Brossart Booster's Club.

Wish I could get to the game. Would love to see UHA and Paintsville. Having seen both play this year, I think it will be close. But in the end, I think UHA will pull it out.

Way to represent the 10th, great strides for this young team. watch out next year!

I feel bad. I haven't been out to a BBHS game to see these guys. Well, I think I'll be out to see the Feb. 9th meeting. NewCath vs. Brossart. That should be a good one. Go get them Mustangs!

 

You keep working hard and listening to your coaches and the rest will fall in place. I'm as happy as could be for the seniors (BUT you guys still have some work to do). As for the young guys, keep working. You guys have no ceiling, keep pushing yourselves to the top.

Way to represent the 10th, great strides for this young team. watch out next year!

 

:thumb:Great effort:thumb:

Every time I watch Brossart play at the All A Classic, and afterwards I leave Richmond thinking that Mike Code is one of the best coaches in the state ... maybe the best, period.

 

Talent-wise, Brossart had no business being on the floor with Hopson, Edmondson and Co. ... but in the fourth quarter, the Mustangs were a basket or two away from making the ending really interesting.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.