Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell vs. Greenup Predictions

Featured Replies

Greenup and Russell for round 2. Gc won the first game by 3. Who wins this one at the Greenhouse?

If Greenup shoots like they did against Fairview they could beat most teams in the region.

If the Devils play as well as they did against Rowan it will be a good game.

 

Both teams are coming off their best game of the year but the Muskies are much bigger and stronger than the Devils.

 

It will be a much needed win for either team. I'm rooting for the :fire::fire:.

I agree with duck1220, both teams are coming off their biggest game of the year, however I think Greenup will win this one. Baker has been playin alot better, while being more agressive. Middelton has been getting open more and gettin more shots off.

Greenup-75

Russell-59

Greenup-62

Russell-49

Greenup 72 Russell 60

 

I don't know if Russell could score 60 if they played all night:lol:

Greenup 56

Russell 43

I don't know if Russell could score 60 if they played all night:lol:

Greenup 56

Russell 43

 

Well It was 85-82 the first time these team plays and I'm pretty sure they didn't play all night.

 

With the coaching change it should be much lower scoring this time.

 

Greenup County 59

Russell 48

Well It was 85-82 the first time these team plays and I'm pretty sure they didn't play all night.

 

With the coaching change it should be much lower scoring this time.

 

Greenup County 59

Russell 48

 

You know that 82 is the average of 2 of Russell's games put together

You know that 82 is the average of 2 of Russell's games put together

 

Most games yes.

 

You said you did't know if they could. Well they already have. Just providing an answer.

Im sure both teams are hoping this is a match-up of 1st round district games, an if that happens I'll take your Devils because of Ferguson's will not to lose,I think they would be over-matched against Raceland but, maybe not Lewis

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.