Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

shooterx3

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by shooterx3

  1. South Charleston has a pretty good squad May be too athletic for Boyd, South Charleston 70 Boyd County 60
  2. I wish you weren't agreeing with me, that has me worried:scared: Plus "the boyz" now may be looking towards that scary Ashland student section on friday and be intimidated, :scared: Oh Well, maybe the boyz will look back on their record vs Ashland the last 4 years and get their confidence back:D I think Elliot County has their attention for the moment though
  3. "The boyz" aren't going to let Elliot County come in and steal one on Senior Night, with or without Gill, Seniors over the Sophomores, plus Elliot County has to overcome the bus ride Russell 72 Elliot 63
  4. Can Elliot County survive the bus trip Tuesday night?
  5. Twany is a great player and tremendous athlete but he is not going to beat Pettigrew for Mr Basketball, and there has never been a Mr basketball at the guard position, that didnt have a 3-ball
  6. One of the best games of the year, give credit to Elliot County, Fairview had them on the ropes and had chances to win it in regulation and the first two overtimes, Maynard had two big three's to tie it at end of regulation and 2nd overtime, I didnt see the scoring, but there Barker and Hall for Fairview and Ferguson for Elliot all three had to be in the 30's Hall is getting stronger every game This was a game you hated to see either team lose:thumb:
  7. Van Hoose and Blair combined to go 18 for 25 from the field last night against Lawrence County, I would say that establishes them as the BEST DUO in the 16th!:ylsuper: (unless it would be VanHoose/Gill or VanHoose/Robinson, or maybe even VanHoose/Turner) Well, this is getting confusing, I'm just going with my pick as the best FIVE in the 16th VanHoose/Gill/Blair/Robinson/Turner and the good news is , there will be a way to prove my theory its called March Magic where even the Swami will know :dancingpa
  8. I believe Rowan went to Rupp two years ago, only one other 16th region coach has done that in the last two years, I wouldnt call that "coming up empty"
  9. Austin Blair had probally his best game of the year, 21 points, about 6 rebounds, I think 6-8 assists and no turnovers, Russell had to have over 20 assists tonight, very solid performance with Scott Gill on the sideline
  10. Scott County is the best team in the state, but they are primed for an UPSET by Catholic Scott County is going to have to get better ball movement or somebody is going to sneak up on them again this year
  11. Was that a school record?:scared:
  12. Final Scott Gill out with mono, but Russell still rolls on Not sure how long Scott will be out, that could be big factor
  13. So you would prefer to play Russell in the Texas Death Match game in the first round of the district? You a baseball fan?
  14. So best case scenario for you would be to have the Menifee County spot then?
  15. Rose Hill should roll in this one
  16. I will take Catholic in this one, Jones can play "with" Novosel, but he won't play HARDER than Novosel and Novosel will have more Points and more Boards!:thumb: Jordan Smart will help offset the 3 ball attack from Knowles, if Lex Cath doesnt handle the pressure at the guard spots, then I will be wrong, but I think they will prevail in an exciting game from two tough teams
  17. you called it Ducker:thumb: On a side note, where was the Ashland student section? Team could have used ya tonight, Knipp made a big difference for Elliot , and Drew Mcdavid having to sit with some foul trouble was the big difference in the game, Bonner and Mcdavid were getting and 1's early and the second half they couldnt find them, but give credit to elliot for that. Elliot shot the ball well. Faulkners hit some BIG shots too
  18. Well, I knew you would have the inside scoop:thumb: maybe somebody was reading between the lines 'Cause it sure is boring playing for THIRD:D
  19. We played didnt we? You got winners? By the way, congrats to Drew on going to Georgetown, very good school and he will be able to play with one of Russell's finest, Josh Gross Very deserving player:thumb:
  20. Good win for the Cats, a little easier than I thought, I was told Coach Biggs said in the post game that tomorrow night was for the first place position in the Region, with Ashland and Elliot clearly distancing themselves from 3rd place Russell. Did I get that right Giat? Is that Kinda like a WARNING? :laugh:
  21. Now thats a good one, you seem to have some experience, sounds like you would be quality opponent for a little texas Death Match action at the Y, one on one, winner take all, would you be up for that or have you officially retired? I would let Duck be your coach, you know the Ducker?
  22. I've just got a little cold, but thanks for asking:thumb:
  23. Uh, I know BP is not necessarily based on factual information, but if you want to know the facts, did you forget about the year that I let Ty Barnes play with me and we won the coveted "jacket"? Ty will tell you I doubled his career assists that year, Ok, so what if Holy Family wouldnt let me play with them? :dancingpa
  24. Giat Since when was "thinking" part of your M/0? Just keep enjoying the Kool-aid:dancingpa
  25. Voted for seeding? hmmm, there has to be a story behind that one

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.