Rose Hill vs. Symmes Valley

The Royals were not pressed in this one. I agree they need to rebound much better against Boyd County. They also need to cut down on the turnovers if they plan to win at Boyd County tonight.

Michael Fuller and Dakota Euton shot very well from three point range. I noticed the Boyd Co. coach was at the game.

Bluegrass will-- I notice that one of your pictures is of Mike davis, How did he do in the game and how is he doing this year, he showed a lot of promise last year in the 8th grade. I hear he is doing great at the JV level, was just curious about his development at the varsity level.

Bluegrass will-- I notice that one of your pictures is of Mike davis, How did he do in the game and how is he doing this year, he showed a lot of promise last year in the 8th grade. I hear he is doing great at the JV level, was just curious about his development at the varsity level.
Mike Davis is a great kid with a lot of upside. He is already an outstanding shot blocker, with the potential to be much better as he fills out some and learns when to leap and when to keep his feet planted to avoid unnecessary fouls. He has a good nose for the basket, and is continuing to develop his ability to take it to the rack strong and score. Considering that he is just a freshman, he's doing well... with some hard work he has the potential to be very good.