Boyd County Vs. South Charleston, WV Predictions

Boyd County 59

South Charleston 58

South Charleston is rated #4 in WVa. They come in with a 17-2 record. SC is good, no doubt however they are playing at BC. It will be a hard fought game down to the wire but I think BC will get 'em!:thumb:

This game will depend on what Boyd team shows up. If Boyd comes out and plays the way they have shown they can, this is a game they can win. If they come out and turn the ball over every other posession this one could get ugly quick. Boyd is coming off a nice win over Nitro, maybe they have a little of that confidence back that they had earlier in the year. I'll give South Charelston the edge right now, I hope I'm wrong.

Anyone have any info on SC's size ?

This game will depend on what Boyd team shows up. If Boyd comes out and plays the way they have shown they can, this is a game they can win. If they come out and turn the ball over every other posession this one could get ugly quick. Boyd is coming off a nice win over Nitro, maybe they have a little of that confidence back that they had earlier in the year. I'll give South Charelston the edge right now, I hope I'm wrong.

Anyone have any info on SC's size ?

Outside of a small point guard, they have good size in every position. Their team is based around a very, very solid 6'7 post player. They run the floor very well and play pressure defense.