Everything posted by JMU31
-
Newport Central Catholic 4 Simon Kenton 1
You don't know how much drama Proms cause for softball players. Seems like every year they conflict with softball and some coaches are not real happy that players miss for prom. I may be the biggest blow hard softball guy in the area but I say let the girls go coaches!! Lawnboy is to cheap to buy her one dress the poor girl probably has to cut grass to get a dress!!
-
Notre Dame 15 Holmes 0
You guys keep picking on my Bulldogs we are going to have trouble...Was Jones unable to pitch...We might change your name from the Panda's to the Bullies!! Just kidding nice district win. Will there be NKY team beat NDA this year?
-
Bishop Brossart 11 Holy Cross 1
I am only coming to HS games where the parents have a cooler full of beer and chicken wings for me!! Not sure about the Pete Noll. Think I might just jump in car and head to SC to watch some ball. Good luck to both teams.
-
Top 25 March 23rd
Hard to believe that there are 34 teams in the state better than any NKY team. Didn't NDA do fairly well at state last year.
-
Collins 16 Bishop Brossart 3
My guys (or girls) in green cant be real happy with this result. Who the heck is this Carson Murray...Sounds like a playa!!!
-
Richard Skinner's NKY Top Softball Players
Totally agree...its great what they are doing.
-
Richard Skinner's NKY Top Softball Players
Ok, my version of the Top Players in NKY. Let the bashing continue. 1. Haylee Smith 2. Hannah Dossett 3. Shelby Graybill 4. Dallis Knotts 5. Laura Finke 6. Elizebeth Sims 7. Kennedy Baugh 8. Ali Crupper 9. Sydney Himes 10. Casey Kohls 11. Brooke Dossett 12. Jessica Koors 13. Bella Steine 14. Danielle Nicholson 15. Abby Jones 16. Hayley Coffey 17. Hannah Thacker 18. Kristen Schrieber 19. Karlie Shackelford 20. Brooke Garrett 21. Mary Beth Odom 22. Maria Schaefer 23. Whitney Quillen 24. Gabby Stewart 25. Michaela Ware Sorry for any misspellings. Keep in mind this is the JMU version. It's not my job to know who all the best players are. I get my information by watching some games, talking to others that watch games, looking at box scores etc. I know I clearly don't have it right but I don't have too!!!
-
Richard Skinner's NKY Top Softball Players
You should see him trying to catch when Maddy and Shelby took infield....If I would have had video it would have been priceless. Sorry Meatpuppy!!
-
Richard Skinner's NKY Top Softball Players
Nice, that's a means something coming from you bc that little Coffey girl can play the position as well!! Coaching is the only thing holding her back!!!
-
Ryle Softball
What's everyones thoughts on Ryle this year. Since Softballfan burned that bridge we hear little to nothing about them. In the past I would say Ryle was the most hated team in NKY mainly bc they beat the crap out of everyone. But now that they no longer sit on top of the region (at least not at this moment) and with the coaching change will people still view them in the same way that they have in the past?
-
Richard Skinner's NKY Top Softball Players
Never seen her play (that I remember) but I am sure glad a girl that wants to play the game can come back for her senior year.
-
Richard Skinner's NKY Top Softball Players
That's the same list your parents would post. NICE!!!
-
Congrats to Maddy Moran
Little up date for anyone interested. Rpi came out this week and JMU checked in at 26 which is a big number for us....unless we fall on our face the next month that number should get us into regionals without having to win our conference. Of course winning the conference is always the first goal. They are #26 in the NFCA poll and #27 in the ESPN poll. Rankings | NCAA.com
-
Richard Skinner's NKY Top Softball Players
Ok, let's make this fun...if you add one you have to take someone off. I am probably the only one that has the guts to do that!!
-
Richard Skinner's NKY Top Softball Players
Yeah she should be on there somewhere but pitchers get enough credit!!! (Yes most deserve all of it)
-
Marc Hardins NKY ninth region softball preview
Love it, let's play some ball!!
-
Richard Skinner's NKY Top Softball Players
Very good list....Looks like some time and a little common sense was used!! Now like any list I would have some changes most very minor. I would have Dossett and Knotts up there with Smith and Graybill. I might have Finke from NDA right behind them also and drop everyone else down a couple. I only saw Himes from Conner a couple times last year the first game I didn't really notice much but in the 9th region tourney I thought she was one of the better position players I saw so I would have her on my list probably top 10 at worst 15. Again great list Skinny you do MUCH better than the coaches in the area.
-
2014 Holy Cross Lady Indians
Come on RP I used to give great info on HC and you would delete most of it!! and I never got a great info post from you!!!
-
Preseason Top Players & Team in Region
Congrats to all! A really special congrats to Kennedy Baugh from NDA who made it in both the 9th with NDA and the 8th with Simon Kenton. She will be busy playing for both teams. I could be wrong on this in the 9th but was Odom from Dixie a senior last year or is she still at Dixie? I love me some coaches polls.
-
2014 Holy Cross Lady Indians
Never heard of a short batters box before. They seemed fine last year. A short box shouldn't have anything to do with catchers interference. The umps usually are not at their best!!
-
Newport Central Catholic 5 Dayton 3
Congrats, hopefully the first of many!! Please tell me you don't really believe the bolded part. If so I am going to have to have a sit down with you.
-
Highlands 6 Newport Central Catholic 0
Congrats to the HHS! I am guessing this is all part of NCC's plan to lay low then get them in the districts again...
-
Assumption 7 Eastern 1
That bug got you good!
-
Newport Central Catholic @ Highlands (Mar. 20th) Predictions
Doesn't look like I am going to be able to make it. I am sure I will be missed. Plus I don't have time for little old high school kids anymore!!!
-
Highlands/NCC Thursday March 20th
If you don't know its not worth explaining.