Preseason Top Players & Team in Region

webster

Congrats to all!

A really special congrats to Kennedy Baugh from NDA who made it in both the 9th with NDA and the 8th with Simon Kenton. She will be busy playing for both teams.

I could be wrong on this in the 9th but was Odom from Dixie a senior last year or is she still at Dixie?

I love me some coaches polls.

Congrats to all!

A really special congrats to Kennedy Baugh from NDA who made it in both the 9th with NDA and the 8th with Simon Kenton. She will be busy playing for both teams.

I could be wrong on this in the 9th but was Odom from Dixie a senior last year or is she still at Dixie?

Kennedy is just that good to earn both regions lists!! However, I'm gonna bet that the 8th region teams (other than SK) are probably a little happy they won't have to see her at/behind the plate this season. :wave:

As for state coaches poll, this year should hopefully earn more love for the 9th region. We actually have double digits coaches/assistants that are KSCA members! Way to go coaches!!

Congrats to all!

Odom is a JR this year.