Highlands/NCC Thursday March 20th

Was told the game will be moved to Tower Park. Temporary fence going up tomorrow.

But you right the new field looks awesome. The same idea Coach Horner had 4 years ago. Just glad to see the team getting a nice place to play.

This game is scheduled to be the first game played at the new HHS softball field.

Drove by today - field looks great inside the fences - the rest of the park is not close to ready. Is this game going to be played or postponed?

Was told the game will be moved to Tower Park. Temporary fence going up tomorrow.

But you right the new field looks awesome. The same idea Coach Horner had 4 years ago. Just glad to see the team getting a nice place to play.

WOW!!! Not one misspelled word. :dancingpa

J/K, Glad to see ABC2 posting again. :thumb:

Fence is up, Birds practiced there tonight.

What time is first pitch, I have a quick 500 mile trip through the mountains today but if I can get back in time I might make a guest appearance.

BYW I am taking NCC 4-1, would be more but since they are missing 3 starters it could be close.

What time is first pitch, I have a quick 500 mile trip through the mountains today but if I can get back in time I might make a guest appearance.

BYW I am taking NCC 4-1, would be more but since they are missing 3 starters it could be close.

Why are they missing 3 starters?

Game is Thursday (Hopefully) I think 5:30 at Tower Park! The last 3 times these teams have played I think all have been 1 run games with NCC holding the District Championship. Neither team will be at full strength due to multi sport athletes that go from the hardwood to the dirt.

Why are they missing 3 starters?

All three are coming off basketball, and taking the 1st week off. Ware and Zimmerman haven't had an off day so to speak since July 15th when soccer started, then right into basketball, and now softball.

I'm sure our ladies appreciate the confidence JMU... The Birds will have to bring their A game as this one seems to always be a nail biter. Birds are still working out some kinks but getting a little better with each practice. We just need LB to guarantee a win for the Breds and we'll be ok. Jk

All three are coming off basketball, and taking the 1st week off. Ware and Zimmerman haven't had an off day so to speak since July 15th when soccer started, then right into basketball, and now softball.

Come on, Quick Draw...keep up with me! I already answered that ?.

I'm sure our ladies appreciate the confidence JMU... The Birds will have to bring their A game as this one seems to always be a nail biter. Birds are still working out some kinks but getting a little better with each practice. We just need LB to guarantee a win for the Breds and we'll be ok. Jk

Not happenin'. :speechless: