Highlands/NCC Thursday March 20th

What time is first pitch, I have a quick 500 mile trip through the mountains today but if I can get back in time I might make a guest appearance.

BYW I am taking NCC 4-1, would be more but since they are missing 3 starters it could be close.

Didn't Highlands take two of three last year in this matchup? Or did I get bad information? Why would this one be a large victory for NCC if their starters were available? Did Highlands lose a lot to graduation?

Didn't Highlands take two of three last year in this matchup? Or did I get bad information? Why would this one be a large victory for NCC if their starters were available? Did Highlands lose a lot to graduation?

They did but all 3 games were 1 run games. All were actually very fun games to be involved in as well. Its a rivalry for sure. I believe only 1 senior was lost from both teams.

If you don't know its not worth explaining.

If you don't know its not worth explaining.

Wasn't trying to upset anyone. Just had some time today and wanted to take in a game. Thought this might be a good one. If you're saying it won't, I may skip it and find different one. Any other suggestions for today?

All three are coming off basketball, and taking the 1st week off. Ware and Zimmerman haven't had an off day so to speak since July 15th when soccer started, then right into basketball, and now softball.

My daughter plays KingsHammer with Loren, she was taking the week playing soccer I suppose. Played Monday in a little scrimmage I watched.