Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic @ Highlands (Mar. 20th) Predictions

Featured Replies

This battle was to take place at the Birds new field (The Bird Cage, Winkler Field), however Mother Nature has delayed construction of a few things, so this one will take place at the friendly confines of Tower Park.

 

This will be a non-seeding game, and both teams are coming off season opening victories. The Birds won on Monday against St. Henry 17-3 in 5 innings, and the Breds take down 10th Region foe, Bracken Co. 3-1 behind Fr. Haley Meyers 2 hit, 12K performance.

 

Both teams will be without some starters due to basketball, Sarah Neace, Loren Zimmermann, & Michaela Ware for the Breds. Off the top of my head I know Haley Coffey will be out for the Birds.

 

No matter, when these two teams meet it is always a good game and I expect much the same this time around.

 

I believe 1st pitch is at 5:30, however when I get confirmation I will post or RCC9 can correct me.

 

What say you?

This battle was to take place at the Birds new field (The Bird Cage, Winkler Field), however Mother Nature has delayed construction of a few things, so this one will take place at the friendly confines of Tower Park.

 

This will be a non-seeding game, and both teams are coming off season opening victories. The Birds won on Monday against St. Henry 17-3 in 5 innings, and the Breds take down 10th Region foe, Bracken Co. 3-1 behind Fr. Haley Meyers 2 hit, 12K performance.

 

Both teams will be without some starters due to basketball, Sarah Neace, Loren Zimmermann, & Michaela Ware for the Breds. Off the top of my head I know Haley Coffey will be out for the Birds.

 

No matter, when these two teams meet it is always a good game and I expect much the same this time around.

 

I believe 1st pitch is at 5:30, however when I get confirmation I will post or RCC9 can correct me.

 

What say you?

 

First pitch at 5:30. JV will play under the lights after the varsity game! Nice to get a full game in for the JV!

First pitch at 5:30. JV will play under the lights after the varsity game! Nice to get a full game in for the JV!

 

Yes, this is the case. Varsity at 530 at Tower Park. JV to follow. We have spoke with the city and the lights will be used for the games. See ya tomorrow. Go Birds!

Yes, this is the case. Varsity at 530 at Tower Park. JV to follow. We have spoke with the city and the lights will be used for the games. See ya tomorrow. Go Birds!

 

Well then my source was correct. I plan on taking this one in tomorrow. Should be a good game?

  • Author

We all might be "graced" by the presence of JMU31 for this one. :sssh:

We all might be "graced" by the presence of JMU31 for this one. :sssh:

 

Tell him its at Bartlett Field!!

Edited by Meatpuppy

We all might be "graced" by the presence of JMU31 for this one. :sssh:

 

He wants to bring the same "luck" you brought to HC last year! ?

We all might be "graced" by the presence of JMU31 for this one. :sssh:

 

Doesn't look like I am going to be able to make it. I am sure I will be missed. Plus I don't have time for little old high school kids anymore!!!

  • Author
Tell him its at Bartlett Field!!

 

:laugh: That's funny.

 

He wants to bring the same "luck" you brought to HC last year! 

 

:facepalm::lol2:

 

Doesn't look like I am going to be able to make it. I am sure I will be missed. Plus I don't have time for little old high school kids anymore!!!

 

Don't get to carried away there. :lol: Always enjoy your "colorful" insights.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.