Notre Dame 15 Holmes 0

In 4 inning....I don't have the stats but believe all the girls got on base yesterday.

NOTRE DAME 15, HOLMES 0 – Junior right-hander Haylee Smith threw a no-hitter, went 4-for-4 with four doubles and drove in four runs.

Smith was one walk away from a perfect game.

Sophomore right fielder Abby Jones and senior left fielder Kelsey Michael both belted three-run doubles. Jones’ came in the second inning and Michael smacked hers in the fourth.

HOLMES 000-0—0 0 2

at NDA 261-6—15 13 0

WP: Smith (3-0, 9 K’s). LP: Brashear. HITTING LEADERS: ND—Smith 4-4, 4 2B, 4 RBI; Jones 2-3, 2B, 3 RBI; Michael 2-3, 2B, 3 RBI; Finke 2-2, 3B. RECORDS: Notre Dame 5-1, Holmes 3-3.

In 4 inning....I don't have the stats but believe all the girls got on base yesterday.

NOTRE DAME 15, HOLMES 0 – Junior right-hander Haylee Smith threw a no-hitter, went 4-for-4 with four doubles and drove in four runs.

Smith was one walk away from a perfect game.

Sophomore right fielder Abby Jones and senior left fielder Kelsey Michael both belted three-run doubles. Jones’ came in the second inning and Michael smacked hers in the fourth.

HOLMES 000-0—0 0 2

at NDA 261-6—15 13 0

WP: Smith (3-0, 9 K’s). LP: Brashear. HITTING LEADERS: ND—Smith 4-4, 4 2B, 4 RBI; Jones 2-3, 2B, 3 RBI; Michael 2-3, 2B, 3 RBI; Finke 2-2, 3B. RECORDS: Notre Dame 5-1, Holmes 3-3.

You guys keep picking on my Bulldogs we are going to have trouble...Was Jones unable to pitch...We might change your name from the Panda's to the Bullies!!

Just kidding nice district win. Will there be NKY team beat NDA this year?

You guys keep picking on my Bulldogs we are going to have trouble...Was Jones unable to pitch...We might change your name from the Panda's to the Bullies!!

Just kidding nice district win. Will there be NKY team beat NDA this year?

Jones was able to pitch but the girls are on a pitching rotation & unfortunately for Holmes it was Smiths game to pitch :sorry:

I'm sure hoping there isn't any NKY team to beat the Pandas this year but we have 2 months to find out!!!! :cool:

Not sure Ms Jones would have helped the Bulldogs case out much... No knock on the dogs or Haley at all.. NDA just has a two headed monster out there. We have some pretty decent hitters and she mowed through us like a knife through hot butter. Outside of NCC for obvious reasons, NDA is the team we most want to win against... Hopefully by the next time we play them we'll be in a much better spot to put some pressure on them but they are surely the class of the Ninth.

Not sure Ms Jones would have helped the Bulldogs case out much... No knock on the dogs or Haley at all.. NDA just has a two headed monster out there. We have some pretty decent hitters and she mowed through us like a knife through hot butter. Outside of NCC for obvious reasons, NDA is the team we most want to win against... Hopefully by the next time we play them we'll be in a much better spot to put some pressure on them but they are surely the class of the Ninth.

Didn't take it as a knock at all. Just answering JMU's question. You are right about the 2 headed monster...they both stay healthy and the whole team continues to hit, my money is on the Pandas again this season. But I am slightly biased :lol: