Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shamrock

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Shamrock

  1. Gotcha, Your guess is as good as mine.:idunno:
  2. Since JMU put me in the same category as you Lawnboy, I guess I will answer you. From my knowledge, I heard the coaches vote on this.
  3. 386 out of the 387 new assistant staff is to football, sorry other Highlands sports:sarcastic:
  4. Congrats Eric, you will do a fine job.
  5. Gotta say I agree that the 1987 team was the best. I played against them and their speed was awesome. You couldn't take a play off on that team:isurrender:
  6. I think I can get BGH to PENCIL them in:clap:
  7. I never said I wasn't old:ohbrother: All kidding aside, Maddy did a great job with my dd. Hopefully she can absorb some of the the things she told her, because my dd wants to play at the next level also. Thanks to you also JMU:thumb:
  8. Just want to give a shout out to Maddy! My dd is strong as a bull and Maddy showed her how to use that strength. Big thanks to the old guy too as well:ylsuper:
  9. Will I go to jail???:speechless:
  10. Ok, I take that back, I don't want to be in that group!:scared:
  11. My dd spent some time with the old DAD, she would like to learn from the Pro (Maddy)lol
  12. I wouldn't be running my mouth at all on this thread if I was a NCC Dad, Mom, Brother, Sister, Uncle, Aunt, Cousin, Grandpa, Grandma, Step Dad, Step Mom, or even related to any of them somehow!! Did you see what the Camels did to your (Worst ever, in my book) State Champions?? Just because the Camels are getting some eyes on them for doing good, your worried about getting some of the players that are on the fence to go to NCC or CCHS, I get it. Well, if you can wear that State Championship with pride, your probable one of those guys that still wears his letter sweater out from time to time:lol:
  13. Anybody can beat anybody in GIRLS sports! This is a great example:idunno:
  14. You have an easy job Lawnboy, all the stats are legit:ylsuper:
  15. It was Brossart 1 to zip until the wheels fell off in the 3rd inn. Multiple mental errors, and physical errors did the stangs in. Bourbon has too good of a team to give them 6 outs an inning. Congrats to Bourbon and good luck the rest of the way.:thumb:
  16. I want to know who Randy Parker chooses, then I will choose the other team.:facepalm:
  17. I would say the velocity affected her more than her speed. Emma has good speed, but not overpowering speed. No movement =Rice yard 2 times!!:wave:
  18. Anna is a great kid, I know her as well, but not ready for the big leagues yet if that's what your asking.JMO
  19. Remind me never to let you pick any NFL games for me:lol:
  20. Look at the Alexandria teams go!!! Brossart and Camels represent!!:ylsuper: I will trade the Camels tomorrow for Montgomery, they can play Bourbon. I will buy the freezes for everyone:banana:
  21. Easy Easy JMU:isurrender: Thanks for the Congrats:thumb:
  22. I like our odds against Nicholas. We handled them preety good a couple of weeks ago, but post season is a whole new ball game.:popcorn:
  23. If getting hit hard in the 5th is 3 hits and 1 being an error, I guess she did. I really do think you were watching another game. When she was taken out of the game it was 7 to 1.?? She is injured and not trying to push it. We thought we had the game wrapped up. Now were done.
  24. I would have to go with NDA as well:watching:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.