Kentucky Softball Coaches Association membership

9th region coaches.....

Enrollment opens today. Any head coach or assistant coach can join. Head coach $30, Assistant $15

Don't sell the 9th region girls short, make sure they are represented! Membership form below.

KSCA Membership Form

That's too much money! Not worth it! .............Just kidding!!! Just kidding!!!!!!

Thanks for the heads up!

9th region coaches.....

Enrollment opens today. Any head coach or assistant coach can join. Head coach $30, Assistant $15

Don't sell the 9th region girls short, make sure they are represented! Membership form below.

KSCA Membership Form

It is time for all the coaches in the state to step up. Do what is right for your players. There is no excuse for you not to represent your school and players.

9th region coaches.....

KSCA Membership Form

Since I no longer have to be at the fields during the spring every day I think I am going to attend games of the coaches who are not members. My plan is to have one of those big "shame on you" signs made up like they do on the picket lines. Then I will play music and have a cup out for donations.

CruBatBoy is willing to dress up in drag and dance.

If that doesn't work we will have Lawnboy attend their games so something bad will happen.

If that doesn't work we will tell softballfan that they support Ryle's old coach and let her unleash her venom!

If that doesn't work we will get that hack lawyer friend of LB to file title 9.

Since I no longer have to be at the fields during the spring every day I think I am going to attend games of the coaches who are not members. My plan is to have one of those big "shame on you" signs made up like they do on the picket lines. Then I will play music and have a cup out for donations.

If that doesn't work we will have Lawnboy attend their games so something bad will happen.

If that doesn't work we will tell softballfan that they support Ryle's old coach and let her unleash her venom!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think I can get BGH to PENCIL them in:clap:

I just saw a note that HHS is adding 387 asst coaches, all with prepaid memberships, so they could pad the voting in the "coach of the year" category.

Even then, it's probably a long shot.

2.JPG

Don't make me start on the cake eater jokes like the rest of the crowd! ;)

1.jpg

I just saw a note that HHS is adding 387 asst coaches, all with prepaid memberships, so they could pad the voting in the "coach of the year" category.

Even then, it's probably a long shot.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40323[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]40324[/ATTACH]

I guess the softball staff is trying to match the football team's. :clap: