Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone County - Top All-Time 3 Players

Featured Replies

Top 3 IMP

George Rudd

Tony Law

Shauna Alexander

 

Others

Shane Becket

Jeff Nelson (Punter at UK)

Jeff Tierney

Cory Farris

  • Replies 57
  • Views 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Irv Goode? Isn't the stadium named after him? Played in the NFL for a number of years I believe.

 

Shaun Alexander has to be #1.

 

I know nothing about Goode but if the stadium is named after him, he has to be #2.

 

I will go with Rudd as #3.

  • Author
What Irv Goode? Isn't the stadium named after him? Played in the NFL for a number of years I believe.

 

Shaun Alexander has to be #1.

 

I know nothing about Goode but if the stadium is named after him, he has to be #2.

 

I will go with Rudd as #3.

 

Irv was probably a great player, but way b4 my time.

I believe Tony Law is #1 all round player. Great running back, great D End. What ever position he was asked to play he was good at it.

Irv was probably a great player, but way b4 my time.

I believe Tony Law is #1 all round player. Great running back, great D End. What ever position he was asked to play he was good at it.

 

Absolute stud, freak athlete, and one hell of a football player!!

As a young Cougar fan in the 70s I can tell you George Rudd was a man amongst boys.

What year did Law graduate?

What year did Law graduate?

1988, so his senior season was 1987. That is the best Boone team ever and the one that should have won state. They lost in the finals to Shelby County a team they beat earlier in the season.

Didn't Tony have a scholarship to WVa?

  • Author
Didn't Tony have a scholarship to WVa?

 

I know he went to a juco in KS led nation in rushing that yr. Homesick and came back. Heard Bama was interested in him.

Dennis Lay

Tony Law

Brian Manney sp?

Top 3 IMP

George Rudd

Tony Law

Shauna Alexander

 

Others

Shane Becket

Jeff Nelson (Punter at UK)

Jeff Tierney

Cory Farris

Irv Goode played at UK, then was a first-round draft pick by the St. Louis football Cardinals in '62. He played 12 or 13 years in the NFL and, I believe, won a Super Bowl ring late in his career with the Dolphins. He played in two Pro Bowls. I'd put Goode and Alexander way at the top of this list.

Shaun Alexander

George Rudd

Preston Herron

Kory Farris

 

The best boone county team was the 1995 team...

15-1

Not even close. The 87 team was better.

Have to disagree ..

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.