Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transfer

Featured Replies

I had a very good source (I always wanted to say that!) confirm to me that there will be a big name softball player changing schools. I can not release any other details at this time but I will say the rich get richer!!

  • Replies 36
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a very good source (I always wanted to say that!) confirm to me that there will be a big name softball player changing schools. I can not release any other details at this time but I will say the rich get richer!!

 

You recruit someone and they enrolling in Ryle? Can be coached by you when you apply for the open position??

  • Author
You recruit someone and they enrolling in Ryle? Can be coached by you when you apply for the open position??

 

Can I get your old gear? Or is it that you may need that old gear!

Can I get your old gear? Or is it that you may need that old gear!

 

Nah....you can have it!! Haylee got "traded" from that place.

I had a very good source (I always wanted to say that!) confirm to me that there will be a big name softball player changing schools. I can not release any other details at this time but I will say the rich get richer!!

 

I'm going to PM Walter. He would know. :lol2:

  • Author
I'm going to PM Walter. He would know. :lol2:

 

That's great and yes that is what I thought about when posting this!

  • Author

Breaking

 

This just in... a very good Boone County player is rumored to be going to the NDA/HHS game tomorrow wearing NDA gear. What could this mean?

How about a hint? Maybe....leaving what district or region? What position does she play?

 

One thing is obvious, when you say "the rich get richer", to me it says Notre Dame is getting another good one. :facepalm:

How about a hint? Maybe....leaving what district or region? What position does she play?

 

One thing is obvious, when you say "the rich get richer", to me it says Notre Dame is getting another good one. :facepalm:

 

Excuse me....HHS has $$ right? And it takes $$ to attend NCC....stop deflecting the rumors off you CC folk!!

Breaking

 

This just in... a very good Boone County player is rumored to be going to the NDA/HHS game tomorrow wearing NDA gear. What could this mean?

 

Dallas Knotts going to show her support for Haylee Smith!

  • Author
Dallas Knotts going to show her support for Haylee Smith!

 

Support? maybe!

  • Author
Breaking

 

This just in... a very good Boone County player is rumored to be going to the NDA/HHS game tomorrow wearing NDA gear. What could this mean?

 

BTW this breaking news is seperate from the confrimed news in the orginal post. I have a real good source on that transfer!

Dallas Knotts going to show her support for Haylee Smith!

 

Maybe more than one transfer??? :idunno:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.