Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transfer

Featured Replies

Breaking news.....

 

Lawnboy just delivered a package to me from a local school who is very much interested in recruiting....errr I mean having my unborn daughter transfer to them to play softball. Stay tuned.

 

Damn, still can't find those printer parts. :lol2:

  • Replies 36
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, still can't find those printer parts. :lol2:

 

Thats ok, you can make up for it with a beer the next time SK beats NCC :sssh:

Damn, still can't find those printer parts. :lol2:

 

You must have lost them somewhere between BGH's foot and back massages! FOCUS LB FOCUS

Ok its Lawnboy he has accepted a 6 figure job at Brossart to be the Big Green Horse's personal driver (kinda like Hal McCoy has with the Reds). BGH will also receive unlimted foot and back rubs from LB. Brossart will also hand over all the stats to LB in order to clean up their image in that regard.

 

Since I had a 24 hour chance to resend, I'm sorry to inform everyone that due to an unforseen stipulation in the contract (no more posting on BGP) contract negotiations "went south", and me and my agent redtruck, tried to hammer things out but to no avail. I offered to post under a different name (JMUSUCKS), offered to donate back 100K in the form of a scholarship named after SoftballFan14 (aptly named "Orange and Black Forever"), promised to destroy any and all "old" pictures of Highlands coach Rob Coffey so to not offend his Brossart grad wife. All of these request were nixed, therefore under the advice from council (truth be told....I never really wanted to hire this "ambulance chaser") we walk away.

 

However, We did see some short guy and his "bald flunky" walking in the AD's office as we were leaving.

Since I had a 24 hour chance to resend, I'm sorry to inform everyone that due to an unforseen stipulation in the contract (no more posting on BGP) contract negotiations "went south", and me and my agent redtruck, tried to hammer things out but to no avail. I offered to post under a different name (JMUSUCKS), offered to donate back 100K in the form of a scholarship named after SoftballFan14 (aptly named "Orange and Black Forever"), promised to destroy any and all "old" pictures of Highlands coach Rob Coffey so to not offend his Brossart grad wife. All of these request were nixed, therefore under the advice from council (truth be told....I never really wanted to hire this "ambulance chaser") we walk away.

 

However, We did see some short guy and his "bald flunky" walking in the AD's office as we were leaving.

 

:sarcastic: You are pretty clever when you don't have those game recaps to post!!

  • Author
Since I had a 24 hour chance to resend, I'm sorry to inform everyone that due to an unforseen stipulation in the contract (no more posting on BGP) contract negotiations "went south", and me and my agent redtruck, tried to hammer things out but to no avail. I offered to post under a different name (JMUSUCKS), offered to donate back 100K in the form of a scholarship named after SoftballFan14 (aptly named "Orange and Black Forever"), promised to destroy any and all "old" pictures of Highlands coach Rob Coffey so to not offend his Brossart grad wife. All of these request were nixed, therefore under the advice from council (truth be told....I never really wanted to hire this "ambulance chaser") we walk away.

 

However, We did see some short guy and his "bald flunky" walking in the AD's office as we were leaving.

 

My sources inside BBHS stated to me that those two were not candidates, due to the fact that you have to win a regional game to apply!!

  • Author

In the worst kept secert since is Santa Claus real or fake yes it's true it is Kenndy Baugh to NDA next season. (sounds maybe I was the last to know, well besides Lawnboy) They informed Coach Morgan yesterday and they stated he was great about it, hats off to him.

 

Baugh will give NDA another weapon next year, of course she took in the game last night and as Laura Finke was running wild on the bases I pointed out to Miss Baugh to pay attention bc that is who she will be backing up next season!! Kidding of course I am sure Coach Joe will find away to get both players on the field.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.