Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transfer

Featured Replies

  • Author
Kennedy Baugh to NDA!

 

Who is Kennedy and what school does she attend now?

  • Replies 36
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

After sleeping on it I kinda wish I would not have started this thread for one simple reason. I did not attend for rumors to swirl about NDA, even though one of there parents put me up to it!

 

I do not want to cause any distraction to the final 4 teams. So to be clear I am pretty curtain that Knotts is not leaving Boone even if she does come dressed in NDA gear today to support a good friend and I am all but certain that Smith would not leave. Those parts were just for fun.

 

There is a big name transfer who plans on making the switch here soon. At this time I can not confirm or deny that it is to any of the final 4 schools. I know its hard to believe a softball transfer would not be going to HHS or NDA bc they like picking off other teams pitchers but its possible! (had to get one dig in!!)

After sleeping on it I kinda wish I would not have started this thread for one simple reason. I did not attend for rumors to swirl about NDA, even though one of there parents put me up to it!

 

I do not want to cause any distraction to the final 4 teams. So to be clear I am pretty curtain that Knotts is not leaving Boone even if she does come dressed in NDA gear today to support a good friend and I am all but certain that Smith would not leave. Those parts were just for fun.

 

There is a big name transfer who plans on making the switch here soon. At this time I can not confirm or deny that it is to any of the final 4 schools. I know its hard to believe a softball transfer would not be going to HHS or NDA bc they like picking off other teams pitchers but its possible! (had to get one dig in!!)

 

Hey, I can keep praying DK changes to NDA, can't I?! Who wouldn't want that kid?

  • Author
Hey, I can keep praying DK changes to NDA, can't I?! Who wouldn't want that kid?

 

Well you understand if you get that kid you have to take the dad also....as good as she is...her dad can't call a pitch out correctly!!

Well you understand if you get that kid you have to take the dad also....as good as she is...her dad can't call a pitch out correctly!!

 

Ouch!!! :lol:

 

No matter how much this pains me to say.... taking him would be worth that prize!

After sleeping on it I kinda wish I would not have started this thread for one simple reason. I did not attend for rumors to swirl about NDA, even though one of there parents put me up to it!

 

I do not want to cause any distraction to the final 4 teams. So to be clear I am pretty curtain that Knotts is not leaving Boone even if she does come dressed in NDA gear today to support a good friend and I am all but certain that Smith would not leave. Those parts were just for fun.

 

There is a big name transfer who plans on making the switch here soon. At this time I can not confirm or deny that it is to any of the final 4 schools. I know its hard to believe a softball transfer would not be going to HHS or NDA bc they like picking off other teams pitchers but its possible! (had to get one dig in!!)

 

We alll certainly know that KHSAA won't allow a simple "transfer" unless the player hasn't played varsity. Kennedy would be an exception because she is only an 8th grader. Any other player would have to either sit a year or fall under one of KHSAA exceptions. This type of stuff always comes up this time of year. Kids and PARENTS frustrated with their team's performance run their mouths but rarely

come true. Yes, Haylee appealed to KHSAA and won but her reasons were legitimate and she had evidence to back it up.

 

If this thread is about anyone but Kennedy, I'd say I'll believe it when I see it.

  • Author
Ouch!!! :lol:

 

No matter how much this pains me to say.... taking him would be worth that prize!

 

Your probably right...

 

I know one thing my kid thought hitting the pitch out was about as neat as anything she's seen this year...she was going nuts in the booth.

Who is Kennedy and what school does she attend now?

 

Simon Kenton. 8th Grade catcher.

Simon Kenton. 8th Grade catcher.

 

.....and a very good one.

We alll certainly know that KHSAA won't allow a simple "transfer" unless the player hasn't played varsity. Kennedy would be an exception because she is only an 8th grader. Any other player would have to either sit a year or fall under one of KHSAA exceptions. This type of stuff always comes up this time of year. Kids and PARENTS frustrated with their team's performance run their mouths but rarely

come true. Yes, Haylee appealed to KHSAA and won but her reasons were legitimate and she had evidence to back it up.

 

If this thread is about anyone but Kennedy, I'd say I'll believe it when I see it.

 

I can quickly think of two players (neither being Kennedy), without much effort, that can transfer wherever they want without any appeal to KHSAA :clap: So we probably won't really know who JMU has as a very good source until school starts. But I'll say NDA would be happy with any of the three and if all three came.....BONUS!!!!

  • Author

Ok its Lawnboy he has accepted a 6 figure job at Brossart to be the Big Green Horse's personal driver (kinda like Hal McCoy has with the Reds). BGH will also receive unlimted foot and back rubs from LB. Brossart will also hand over all the stats to LB in order to clean up their image in that regard.

Ok its Lawnboy he has accepted a 6 figure job at Brossart to be the Big Green Horse's personal driver (kinda like Hal McCoy has with the Reds). BGH will also receive unlimted foot and back rubs from LB. Brossart will also hand over all the stats to LB in order to clean up their image in that regard.

 

Best of luck in your new position, Lawnboy.

I'm going to miss seeing you around the 'hood.

Kennedy Baugh to NDA!
No big scoop there. This has been pretty common knowledge for the last couple years.
Ok its Lawnboy he has accepted a 6 figure job at Brossart to be the Big Green Horse's personal driver (kinda like Hal McCoy has with the Reds). BGH will also receive unlimted foot and back rubs from LB. Brossart will also hand over all the stats to LB in order to clean up their image in that regard.

 

You have an easy job Lawnboy, all the stats are legit:ylsuper:

Breaking news.....

 

Lawnboy just delivered a package to me from a local school who is very much interested in recruiting....errr I mean having my unborn daughter transfer to them to play softball. Stay tuned.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.