Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Fanatic

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UK Fanatic

  1. Guarantee Brad Carr will have them ready.
  2. If it is, I'm not sure it's been called in 28 games.
  3. Augusta is 2-5 (if I counted correctly) this season against the 10th Region tournament field of teams. (2 losses to Campbell, one close and one not so much; defeated Scott, lost by 6 to Pendleton, split with Mason, lost by 5 to Paris, haven't played Harrison or Montgomery) With that said, I think they have a realistic chance of beating anyone. Not sure I'd want to meet Campbell before the finals though.
  4. Mason County defeated the Panthers 77-66 on Dec. 21 at the Fieldhouse. Thoughts on Thursday's game? Who wins and why?
  5. Nice effort by the Lady Bears. Just came up a bit short.
  6. 5-6 players fouled out in this one. Free throw shooting was key: St. Pat 12/33. Augusta 15/43. Lady Saints won rebounding battle 65 to 51.
  7. Augusta by 14. St. Pat will come to battle I'm sure, but Augusta has a seasoned, veteran team who I would not expect to look past the Saints.
  8. The Panthers and Saints will meet up for the fourth time this season on Monday in the 39th District Tournament. Augusta has won the first three. Jan. 09: 60-51 (All "A" at Bracken) Jan. 26: 67-61 (at St. Pat) Feb. 12: 77-44 (at Augusta) Thoughts on this one?
  9. I don't think it's uncommom for the athletic department or booster club to have to pay the driver's salary and a certain amount per mile for fuel.
  10. The Panthers are coming off a 77-44 win over St. Pat on Friday night. The Polar Bears defeated Williamstown on Thursday's senior night, 79-67. Augusta won at Bracken County on Dec. 08, 98-94 in double overtime. What are your thoughts about this one in the Panther's Den Saturday night?
  11. It was still a game at halftime, with Augusta leading by 10, but the Panthers turned it up in the 2nd half and outscored the Saints 43-20, while being able to get the bench some playing time. Seems like Ben Swolsky was on the bench for extended periods of time with foul trouble.
  12. The Saints and Panthers will meet for the third time this season on Friday night (with a fourth match-up set for the district tournament). The Panthers have won both of the previous games: 60-51 on Jan. 09 at Bracken County and 67-61 on Jan. 26 at St. Pat. Will the Panthers put up on strong showing on their home court? Will the Saints catch the Panthers looking ahead to Saturday night when Bracken County visits Augusta? Or will the weather win out again, with some potential light snow in the forecast Friday?
  13. 6 wins for the Lady Panthers. 2 of those wins are against St. Pat. (St. Pat won one of the meetings)
  14. I think those are set at the draw.
  15. I thought I heard Campbell shot over 60% from the field. I think hey hit 9 "3"s. They shot the ball very well. It also seemed like Augusta struggled on the offensive boards. Didn't think officiating was a factor. I didn't think it was good, but wasn't bad either. Didn't seem to really benefit either side. Not sure the number of fouls Augusta wracked up, but I think 3 of their fouls were on Spradlin, and they were obvious. It looked clear when he was in the game, his task was to, maybe not to actually foul, but body up Wilson.
  16. The Panthers will travel to Campbell County Thursday night. The Camels and Panthers met the first week of the season at Harrison County, with Campbell Co. winning 62-59. Predictions on the rematch?
  17. Per the Herald Leader: Augusta (11-5) -- Crawford 9, Maddox 18, Snapp 12, Pugh 2, Shoemaker 14 Bourbon Co. (3-16) -- Wilson 6, Blackburn 18, Thomas 9, Ransom 16, Orcutt 7.
  18. Paris always seems to have an athletic team. Haven't seen this year, but at times in past years, they have had undisciplined stretches. No doubt Augusta can't play like they did in the second half on Saturday. I'm not sure if they became a little too comfortable with the 25 pt. halftime lead and had trouble flipping the switch back on or what exactly happened. Nevertheless, Augusta has learned how to compete and win in these big games in recent years. I expect a good one tomorrow night.
  19. Paris and Augusta will meet for the second straight year in the 10th Region All "A" Semi-finals. The Panthers defeated the Greyhounds 43-41 last year in the semis. Who wins this one?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.