Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

39th District Draw

Featured Replies

Will be held February 3rd at 9:00 am, per the Ledger Independent's Evan Dennison.

 

Tourney is at Bracken County this year.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

If I put myself in an unbiased fan's position, I would want to see Mason County vs. St. Patrick & Augusta vs. Bracken County.

More glory in knocking Mason out of region, than just playing them in Dist. Championship game.

Anyone can beat anyone in this years 39th. Never thought I'd say that.

Wide-open district. St. Patrick has to be the long shot, but still up for grabs.

 

In at least three of the four districts, a pretty daggone good team is going to be left out of the regional tourney.

If I put myself in an unbiased fan's position, I would want to see Mason County vs. St. Patrick & Augusta vs. Bracken County.

I want to see Augusta vs. Mason, and hope for an Augusta/Bracken final.

I want to see Augusta vs. Mason, and hope for an Augusta/Bracken final.

 

Why not have Bracken/Mason and then hope for an Augusta/Bracken final?:sssh:

Why not have Bracken/Mason and then hope for an Augusta/Bracken final?:sssh:
Because magic happens when Augusta plays Mason in the first round of district.
Because magic happens when Augusta plays Mason in the first round of district.

 

Especially when Augusta has better players and out plays Mason.

If St. Pat and Augusta end up meeting I wouldn't be surprised if the Saints walked out victorious. A bunch of missed freethrows and close/missed calls knocked them out last night.

I think Mason-Bracken-Augusta could all agree they want to avoid eachother 1st round. You've also gotta consider the girls into this too. Therefore it would be the better ALL AROUND tournament with

 

Bracken-Augusta

Mason-St. Pat

This is the first year I could really say this in the 150 years I've watched basketball but I think that this year, the draw is less important in determining the ultimate outcome than in any previous year. It's literally a dead heat IMHO.

The perfect draw for both boys and girls would be Bracken/St. Pat Augusta/Mason

 

That would make for a great boys final reguardless of the outcomes and put Mason/Bracken in girls final.

 

But I am a Bracken guy and am assuming Bracken can handle St. Pat on the Boys side

What are the chances 39th district starts seeding?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.