Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

39th District Draw

Featured Replies

What are the chances 39th district starts seeding?

 

The 39th (and 38th) will seed when the KHSAA makes them.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the chances 39th district starts seeding?

 

Slim to none. For several reasons

Slim to none. For several reasons

St Pat and Mason County are the ones who voted no on seeding I believe

Anyone have dates and times of games?

 

I think those are set at the draw.

The 38th will never have a seeding nor will the 39th. Robertson and Nicholas would never vote for it because there are years where they do draw each other and St. Pat would normally be the 4 seed so they wouldn't be for it either.

 

Live and die by the draw.

The 38th will never have a seeding nor will the 39th. Robertson and Nicholas would never vote for it because there are years where they do draw each other and St. Pat would normally be the 4 seed so they wouldn't be for it either.

 

Live and die by the draw.

Mason County won't seed because they will normally be number 1 and are usually the best team in the district. And don't want to play St. Pat. But I say they'll change their mind soon.

Mason County won't seed because they will normally be number 1 and are usually the best team in the district. And don't want to play St. Pat. But I say they'll change their mind soon.

 

I can see why they wouldn't want to play St. Pat twice a year and looking forward Augusta will be right there with them I believe. So there's 4 games that could be played against better competition.

 

As for them changing their minds, I don't see it happening. Not anytime soon.

I can see why they wouldn't want to play St. Pat twice a year and looking forward Augusta will be right there with them I believe. So there's 4 games that could be played against better competition.

 

As for them changing their minds, I don't see it happening. Not anytime soon.

 

I wish people would understand you only have to play a team ONCE in your district.

I wish people would understand you only have to play a team ONCE in your district.

 

Thought it had to be a home and away series every year?

That depends on the district when it comes to figuring out the number of times a team has to play their opponent. I doubt that St Pat or Augusta would want to play Mason at Mason every year.

That depends on the district when it comes to figuring out the number of times a team has to play their opponent. I doubt that St Pat or Augusta would want to play Mason at Mason every year.
Theu wouldn't have to play at Mason County every year. They would alternate. And I'm sure everyone except Royal fans would want to see Mason @ Augusta.
Theu wouldn't have to play at Mason County every year. They would alternate. And I'm sure everyone except Royal fans would want to see Mason @ Augusta.

 

Let's be honest here, this is pretty much the last year Augusta will be good for quite a while, (or from what I've heard that's how it's going to be). So it's not just that big ole Mason Co is too fancy to play at little ole Augusta. It would just be a game they didn't really get much out of as it would be if they went to St. Pat.

Let's be honest here, this is pretty much the last year Augusta will be good for quite a while, (or from what I've heard that's how it's going to be). So it's not just that big ole Mason Co is too fancy to play at little ole Augusta. It would just be a game they didn't really get much out of as it would be if they went to St. Pat.
Let's be honest, they played Western Brown, when they could've gone downtown and got the same thing; did they get much out of that game? I don't think playing 2 games out of the 30 against lesser competition would be devastating to their season.
Let's be honest, they played Western Brown, when they could've gone downtown and got the same thing; did they get much out of that game? I don't think playing 2 games out of the 30 against lesser competition would be devastating to their season.

 

Won't happen. Why would they do it now when they haven't done it in years past?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.