Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ramfan Coach!

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ramfan Coach!

  1. Rival game. But Hazard will win this one big IMO!!
  2. Both Holy Cross and Mayfield have good teams. I've said for the past six or seven weeks watch out for Holy Cross. Very good team. But now we are getting down to where only the very best will be left. And IMO Mayfield will bus up to Louisville for about four hours thinking nothing but beating Holy Cross. I just read a post saying Mayfield didn't have the speed to beat Holy Cross. I beg to differ! Mayfield has lots of speed and great skilled players. Mayfield IMO will run around and throw over the top of all those big linemen of Holy Cross. Holy Cross's run ends friday! It's been a great season for Holy Cross. But you drew the short straw this week. You have to play one of the top three teams in the state. LHC is a top five. Mayfield is #1 IMO. But will have to prove to everyone they are the best.
  3. These are two good teams! Frankfort is a top 10 team. But Beechwood is a top three team in class 1A!!! Beechwood is rolling now. They are hitting on all cylinders!! Most thought they would when they got to playing 1A schools! This is one very very good team. I don't think Frankfort will or can stop Beechwood. Beechwood by 20+
  4. This is one of those high school games you would be willing to drive hours to go see. Both teams are very physical! Both teams are very very good. This will be a great game. IMO this will not be a blowout. But a very good and close game. Bell will IMO pull it out in the end. Bell County by 8.
  5. I've said three games in a row Russell would lose. The only one I have gotten right is the RHS vs RHS game! The two playoff games I thought Russell would lose. They played their hearts out and won! So I'm saying they will lose again. Belfry by 50!!!! GOOD LUCK RUSSELL!
  6. Trenchmaster, I figured it out after I reread your post. But I already posted. I'm a lil slow sometimes!!!
  7. Always say what I feel!!! Thats a promise. Thats why I'm here O R. Your the same way!! Your just a little smarter and respectful going about saying the same things!!! lol Some earn my respect like the LCA's. And some don't!!!
  8. I thought this game could go either way. The team with the most breaks would win. I don't know who got the most. But I do know who got the biggest one!! Good luck Belfry next week!! Good luck Mr. P in your recovery!
  9. Why?? This wasn't the first blowout against this LC team this year. I believe they lost big in another game this year also!! And Bell could be the best in 4A! We'll see!! Law. Co. has a nice team with a good coaching staff. But Bell Co is over the top!!
  10. This won't be any different then the last game! LCA can match the speed of Fairview. LCA's QB is much better then Fairview's. LCA's D-backs are better then Fairview's LCA is playing at home LCA's receivers are better then Fairview's LCA's linebackers are better then Fairview's LCA is better coached LCA won't let down at any point in the game!!! Fairview will if LCA jumps on them again!!! LCA is the better team!!! LCA has proved it by the tough schedule they have played. Fairview proved they can beat any team with a losing record. And a sometimes good, sometimes underachieving Raceland Rams team!
  11. LCA is by far the better team. I had doubts before the game. Because I felt we gave the last game away. But LCA's defense just ate us up tonight. At the same time I felt like we really for some reason came out flat. How you come out and not be pumped up for a big game like this I will never understand! But it seemed like four or five of the players were just going through the motions. Good luck to LCA the rest of the season. Great team! Great fans! Going to miss this game.
  12. Thank you. Now thats what I'm talking about.
  13. No we grill eagle, lion, tomcat, and more. But we are starting to run low on tomcat and eagle!!:irked: Big sale on lion burger though! Ram burger is to tough.:lol:
  14. Getting excited about this game for alot of reasons! I can even take a loss as long as we play good solid football. No silly mistakes! Don't mind getting beat by a better team. I just feel we should have only lost three games this year. But because of unforced mistakes we gave a few away...
  15. I just want someone to show me a team that Fairview has beat the last two or three years with a winning record besides the win against Raceland this year! And what is the total winning percent of the teams that fairview has played the past five years to try and get these seven or eight wins per year. Say 10% winning percent!!! Are you saying the Tomcats would have a rough time beating Fairview??????
  16. Very respectful posters on here from down south. Good people!
  17. I think I could coach fairview and win eight games a year with the schedule they play!! Seven of the teams they play year after year wouldn't total eight wins!! Ashland is in their backyard. Russell is right down the road. Lawrence Co is right down US 23. No doubt this year for fairview standards they have a very good team. They have played one good team this year. And you see what happened!! LCA destroyed them! What is it? They have played two teams this year with winning records. One was Raceland and they struggled to do that. Of course it wasn't a fairview schedule!!! Fairview will or should win this friday. Williamsburg and the district they play in is down this year. Have a safe trip eagles.
  18. What the heck is going on in the AP poll. LCA beats Fairview by 20 last week and LCA is ranked below Fairview. How can this be? The beating Fairview took was even worse then the score reflects!!! I think I have it figured out. They didn't have to do any research because Fairview has two more wins!! With the powerful strength of schedule Fairview plays (lol) they had to put Fairview ahead of LCA!!! What does AP really stand for?? Come on somebody really tell me!
  19. Could be SS2000! My better half says I'm wrong about 50% of the time!! And I'm only right on here about the same. I do believe Mayfield is #1. Sometimes the #1 seed gets upset!! Thats all I was trying to say.
  20. I voted Beechwood!! But I have said all year that Mayfield is the #1 team in the state. Mayfield has the experience, speed, size and talent they need at the skilled positions. So why did I pick Beechwood? Maybe because of last weeks game!! Maybe because they are closer to my home. Maybe because it's just a gut feeling! I think Mayfield has to prove it to me I guess. They have basically the same team back. But with more experience. But they got their butts handed to them it that last game last year. So do they do a complete turnaround in the championship game if they make it? Or do they just make the score alot closer this season? I feel like Beechwood and Mayfield are the two best teams in 1A. Beechwood sure has played a tougher schedule. And has survived. Matter fact they have done a heck of a job just by keeping kids healthy!! I guess I just feel like they've earned my vote!!! Anyway good luck to both!!!
  21. I pick the school that your a fan of emperor!!! I got to believe by saying that. That you must be a fan of a #1 team in the great state of KENTUCKY!! Other wise you have no reason for putting this team down or making fun of them.. This team plays hard every down. They will fight you till the end. This team has had a hard enough time this year! So please don't go kicking them while they are down. Now what team are you a fan of? Just wondering!! They must at least be the district champs this year!!! Right!
  22. BASLIK I sure hope you keep up the tradition and stay at 100%!!! Stay focused!!!
  23. Greenup Co has a very hard nosed running back who broke the school record in rushing this season. But the defense isn't very good. They give up about 25 ppg. They only throw about 3 to 5 times a game. They beat all the teams that they should have beaten. Teams that are down this year or are just not very good year in year out. And they lost to the teams they needed to beat. Lawrence Co, Mason Co, Ashland, Rowan Co and Coal Grove, Oh. Lawrence Co blowed them out with a strong running game. They played Rowan Co tough but found a way to lose. They are a OK 5-5 class 4A team. They do have some hitters on the team.
  24. This will be a tough game for Greenup Co. Sounds like Knox is a very good team. I see where Knox C. played Bell Co and Johnson Cent. very close. You have to be a very good team to do that. If Greenup Co doesn't come in with their A+ game it will be a long night. Greenup Co will have to play mistake free all night. I noticed even with a tough schedule. Knox C averages 37 ppg and only gives up about 10 ppg. Impressive!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.