Bell County 60 Lawrence County 7

gold sunrise

What comes around goes around. Bell Co. 60 - 07 Lawrence Co. I hope the Bulldogs Coaches realize that the coaches of Bell Co. and Shelby Valley Coach are really good friends. Remember week 2 of the reg. season

Lawrence Co. 75 - 14 Shelby Valley. Maybe a little payback maybe. The kids played great all year and I'm proud of them but the coaches now. They need to coach with respect to all teams they play. This is coming from

a former player of a three time state championship program are coaches teach respect.

Edited by kywildcat

As a Lawrence County fan I would just like to say Congratulations to Bell! You have proven all year that you are a force to be reckoned with and we wish you the best of luck next week!

As far as the teaching a lesson thing goes. LOL LOL LOL.....

I don't believe for a second that any coach thinks that running up the score on a team of high school football players that are already soundly defeated teaches his team anything worth teaching!!!

The Bell County staff has allot more class then that. They are not that petty and childish. Shame on you for even suggesting that they would lower theirselves to that level of classless behavior.

The simple fact is that Bell could lay 70 or 80 on allot of teams this year and they didn't so I for one would like to think that tonights score was simply the result of an overmatched team just getting beat and not the result of pettiness from Bells coaches.

This team, and it's fans can handle getting beat. We've been beat before, we'll be beat again. But what we won't do is quit. We'll see ya next year! Till then good luck and go get that state title. You deserve it!

Congrats to Bell Co. There is no weak spot on either side of the ball and they are disciplined. They are state championship caliber.

Really proud of our kids at LC. That group of Sr's went from 1-20 to 23-2 over these last 4 years. Takes a lot of character to pull a miracle like that off. Both schools have a lot to be proud of.

KYWildcat as for you it's our not are. Might want to check your boys scores the weeks before by the way. They won 66-0 2 weeks before we played lol. Personally I hate running up the score. I'm all for working on things just like Bell did before the half tonight.

As a Lawrence County fan I would just like to say Congratulations to Bell! You have proven all year that you are a force to be reckoned with and we wish you the best of luck next week!

As far as the teaching a lesson thing goes. LOL LOL LOL.....

I don't believe for a second that any coach thinks that running up the score on a team of high school football players that are already soundly defeated teaches his team anything worth teaching!!!

The Bell County staff has allot more class then that. They are not that petty and childish. Shame on you for even suggesting that they would lower theirselves to that level of classless behavior.

The simple fact is that Bell could lay 70 or 80 on allot of teams this year and they didn't so I for one would like to think that tonights score was simply the result of an overmatched team just getting beat and not the result of pettiness from Bells coaches.

This team, and it's fans can handle getting beat. We've been beat before, we'll be beat again. But what we won't do is quit. We'll see ya next year! Till then good luck and go get that state title. You deserve it!

I agree Bell County's staff is top knotch. They are very workman like and go about games looking to take care of their business. Nothing more, nothing less. LC should be proud of what they have accomplished no team in the state (4A) can hang with Bell right now IMO. KC plays them hard and will next week, but Bell is too much and I think will beat them 35-0 despite beating them only 21-7 in the reg. season.

This is absolutely shocking. What an upset win for Bell County. Never would have imagined this :)

Why?? This wasn't the first blowout against this LC team this year. I believe they lost big in another game this year also!! And Bell could be the best in 4A! We'll see!!

Law. Co. has a nice team with a good coaching staff. But Bell Co is over the top!!

Why?? This wasn't the first blowout against this LC team this year. I believe they lost big in another game this year also!! And Bell could be the best in 4A! We'll see!!

Law. Co. has a nice team with a good coaching staff. But Bell Co is over the top!!

I was being sarcastic, hecne the smiley face at the end. BC blows everyone up. No knock on LC.