Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Class 1A Fairview @ Williamsburg

Who wins? 19 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Long trip for Fairview this week. Who wins?

  • Replies 66
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The poll shows Fairview vs Frankfort.

 

I am taking Fairview over Williamsburg. There is just something about this Fairview team that makes me like them for some reason.

Fairview has a long bus ride to Williamsburg but imo Fairview will still be and should be favored. Should Williamsburg upset the boys from Ashland/Westwood then that wouldn't really suprise me at all. I'll still predict a Fairview win.

 

Fairview 28

Williamsburg 18

From what I read in the Ashland paper, I think Fairview is looking ahead to LCA a week from Friday. Did LCA get a bye this week?

From what I read in the Ashland paper, I think Fairview is looking ahead to LCA a week from Friday. Did LCA get a bye this week?

 

I was wondering the same thing myself.

I'm sure Fairview, much like Nicholas county will be favored. However, this Jacket team seems to rise to the occasion. I felt the Williamsburg Nicholas game was going to be a tight one and was greatly surprised that the Burg routed the Blue Jackets. The jackets d led by Root, Perkins, and Hoffman is playing hard and I expect a close game this week.

I'm sure Fairview, much like Nicholas county will be favored. However, this Jacket team seems to rise to the occasion. I felt the Williamsburg Nicholas game was going to be a tight one and was greatly surprised that the Burg routed the Blue Jackets. The jackets d led by Root, Perkins, and Hoffman is playing hard and I expect a close game this week.

Good luck, cnc78!

Thanks, afraid we are going to need it. Fairview looks pretty good.

I'm sure Fairview, much like Nicholas county will be favored. However, this Jacket team seems to rise to the occasion. I felt the Williamsburg Nicholas game was going to be a tight one and was greatly surprised that the Burg routed the Blue Jackets. The jackets d led by Root, Perkins, and Hoffman is playing hard and I expect a close game this week.

 

Good post cnc, that is how a real fan is supposed to feel. Fairview is a very good football team, no doubt about that. I hope your Williamsburg team steps it up and pulls the upset.

From what I read in the Ashland paper, I think Fairview is looking ahead to LCA a week from Friday. Did LCA get a bye this week?
I wonder if that "bye week" team that the Ashland/Westood Eagles is talking about has read that? Doc is there any possibility that they might be aware of it?? :confused::sssh: Seems awfully weird(for lack of a more accurate term:rolleyes:) that a team playing in one game is more worried about LCA and Raceland than the Williamsburg tean they are playing this week.

I was wondering the same thing myself.

:thumb:

My only other comment on both of thse post is that I hope Fairview is looking past Williamsburg, that would be a big plus for Williamsburg.

Good luck to Fairview they have great program, coaches, and school. They are a program on the rise over last 10 years winning many football games.

Can a moderator edit the Poll? It shows Fairview & FRANKFORT and I doubt anyone will vote for Frankfort since Fairview is playing Williamsburg!

 

Or...maybe Fairview is looking past Williamsburg, LCA/Raceland, and Hazard and they think they will be playing Frankfort at WKU! :)

Can a moderator edit the Poll? It shows Fairview & FRANKFORT and I doubt anyone will vote for Frankfort since Fairview is playing Williamsburg!

 

Or...maybe Fairview is looking past Williamsburg, LCA/Raceland, and Hazard and they think they will be playing Frankfort at WKU! :)

 

Lol just noticed that poll myself...Oh well we are used to being overlooked in this tiny corner of south east KY :)

Or...maybe Fairview is looking past Williamsburg, LCA/Raceland, and Hazard and they think they will be playing Frankfort at WKU! :)

:lol:

 

I'm impressed 2E. You're a lot more clever than you look....

:lol:

 

I'm impressed 2E. You're a lot more clever than you look....

 

No he isn't.:lol:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.