Lexington Christian Academy 48 Raceland 8

Bluto

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LCA came out ready to play and Raceland was as flat as they have been all season. By far the worst game played by Raceland all season.

Raceland had 7 turnovers, 6 interceptions, I believe that 3 ,maybe 4 int's returned for TD's.

Congrats to LCA and good luck the rest of the way.

LCA came out ready to play and Raceland was as flat as they have been all season. By far the worst game played by Raceland all season.

Raceland had 7 turnovers, 6 interceptions, I believe that 3 ,maybe 4 int's returned for TD's.

Congrats to LCA and good luck the rest of the way.

It was 6 turnovers total - all INTs...LCA was clicking tonite. Raceland is young and will be back next year with a vengeance IF they work hard in the off-season. I spoke with sidelinedoc and your head coach before the game tonite - great coach and a great group of kids to continue the great RAM tradition - we will miss you guys and the terrific competition and comraderie we have.

I was able to buy RAM a fried bologna sandwich before the game as well - so it was nice seeing everyone again.

Oldrambler - sorry for the mistake in your HS football career on the radio announcement - but you are in our prayers for the MS and we all are praying for you - good intentions were in tact for sure. :)

Thanks RAM fans and brothers. You guys are what HS Football is all about - dont let the youngsters ever forget WHO laid the groundwork to establish your traditions.

LCA is by far the better team. I had doubts before the game. Because I felt we gave the last game away. But LCA's defense just ate us up tonight. At the same time I felt like we really for some reason came out flat. How you come out and not be pumped up for a big game like this I will never understand! But it seemed like four or five of the players were just going through the motions. Good luck to LCA the rest of the season. Great team! Great fans! Going to miss this game.

LCA has been hanging under the radar all year. All the talk has been of Hazard, Mayfield, Holy Cross, and Beechwood. They have gone about their business and improved each week on offense and the defense has played well most of the year.

Raceland somehow spun the first meeting into thinking they were as good or better than LCA, that wasn't the case. Farley is a good qb and a gunslinger. He may throw TD's and he may throw interceptions, that is normal. So the turnovers were no surprise in the first game or the second game. Also, LCA had 14 penalties in the first game and Raceland had zero. Even though the Raceland fans talked of the points LCA got off turnovers in the first game they failed to mention the fact that LCA's one turnover came on the Raceland 1 yard line or that LCA failed to convert two 4th downs inside the Raceland 15. They also spoke of LCA getting great field position but they didn't talk about the one onside they got and converted into a TD. To me the first game was looked at with Ram colored glasses.

I love how the Raceland fans support their boys, but spinning things into something they are not sets the boys up for panic when things don't go right in the opening of the game.

When it is all said and done it was the same game just a different day. LCA moves on to regional championship.

LCA has been hanging under the radar all year. All the talk has been of Hazard, Mayfield, Holy Cross, and Beechwood. They have gone about their business and improved each week on offense and the defense has played well most of the year.

Raceland somehow spun the first meeting into thinking they were as good or better than LCA, that wasn't the case. Farley is a good qb and a gunslinger. He may throw TD's and he may throw interceptions, that is normal. So the turnovers were no surprise in the first game or the second game. Also, LCA had 14 penalties in the first game and Raceland had zero. Even though the Raceland fans talked of the points LCA got off turnovers in the first game they failed to mention the fact that LCA's one turnover came on the Raceland 1 yard line or that LCA failed to convert two 4th downs inside the Raceland 15. They also spoke of LCA getting great field position but they didn't talk about the one onside they got and converted into a TD. To me the first game was looked at with Ram colored glasses.

I love how the Raceland fans support their boys, but spinning things into something they are not sets the boys up for panic when things don't go right in the opening of the game.

When it is all said and done it was the same game just a different day. LCA moves on to regional championship.

:thumb: