Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1A Beechwood/ Frankfort predictions

Which team will win? 84 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 70
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are two good teams! Frankfort is a top 10 team. But Beechwood is a top three team in class 1A!!!

Beechwood is rolling now. They are hitting on all cylinders!! Most thought they would when they got to playing 1A schools!

This is one very very good team. I don't think Frankfort will or can stop Beechwood.

Beechwood by 20+

These are two good teams! Frankfort is a top 10 team. But Beechwood is a top three team in class 1A!!!

Beechwood is rolling now. They are hitting on all cylinders!! Most thought they would when they got to playing 1A schools!

This is one very very good team. I don't think Frankfort will or can stop Beechwood.

Beechwood by 20+

 

Right on.....We just had a team meeting, and we all agreed to turn in equipment 2day...C'mon Man!! The Dirty 30 awaits the Mighty Tigers of Beechwood....They are the Kings of Class A Football, and to be The Man, you have to Beat The Man.....Ackizms:p

What is the deal with the visitor stands. Heard they were changed from past years.

 

Portable Bleachers have been brought in for the playoffs.

I think Beechwood in a fairly close one.

I think Frankfort has a shot if they can get up and keep the petal on the gas. The last meeting Frankfort got up and couldn't hold the tigers off. I hope the Dirty thirty are Ready... cause It's gonna be a Cat fight!!!

Right on.....We just had a team meeting, and we all agreed to turn in equipment 2day...C'mon Man!! The Dirty 30 awaits the Mighty Tigers of Beechwood....They are the Kings of Class A Football, and to be The Man, you have to Beat The Man.....Ackizms:p

 

retired I wouldn't ever say you don't have a chance of winning the game! Heck I've seen tons of upsets in my day. I just feel that Beechwood is the better team that's all. You never know who is going to win these games. Good luck to you and all of the Frankfort faithful!!! Always play the game. Didn't mean to upset anyone in the state capital!!!

Portable Bleachers have been brought in for the playoffs.

 

Are you talking those smaller bleachers like at baseball fields? Will we be able to see over our team?

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

The only teams that will challenge Beechwood will be Hazard and Mayfield.

Having seen both, Beechwood.

retired I wouldn't ever say you don't have a chance of winning the game! Heck I've seen tons of upsets in my day. I just feel that Beechwood is the better team that's all. You never know who is going to win these games. Good luck to you and all of the Frankfort faithful!!! Always play the game. Didn't mean to upset anyone in the state capital!!!

 

It's all good....:D

Having seen both, Beechwood.

 

You have seen both and would like to hear why you pick Beechwood. I know why I would pick them. Just would like an opinion of someone who has had up close encounters.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.