Everything posted by Bluto
-
Lexington Christian Academy 55 W.E.B. DuBois Academy 12
00 W.E.B. DuBois 26 LCA 5:18 left in the 2nd Qtr.
-
Lexington Christian Academy 40 Franklin County 21
Any possibilities that this could be live-streamed?
-
Alabama 45 Kentucky 17
-
Alabama 45 Kentucky 17
-
College Football General Discussion (Week 3)
Arizona State at Texas A&M (12 p.m. on ABC) will be interesting, also. Cutter Boley (formerly of LCA and UK) is the ASU QB.
-
Christian Academy of Louisville 66 Lexington Christian Academy 21
Valiant effort by the LCA Eagles. Congrats to the Centurions.
-
2nd best sitcom of all time?
Vitameatavegamin.
-
Pulaski County 7 Lexington Christian Academy 0
LCA wins (because I'm a "homer").
-
Project Hail Mary movie
You won't be disappointed.
-
Project Hail Mary movie
Have any of you seen the movie since I posted this in May? What are your thoughts?
-
2026 Kentucky Wildcats
I'm laughing at the September question!!
-
2026 NASA Moon Launch
Then I would be doomed.
-
Kentucky Wildcats 2026-2027
- Project Hail Mary movie
Except for that part where every species on earth is threatened with extinction. But we'll overlook that!- Project Hail Mary movie
Especially bathrooms and concessions prices!- Project Hail Mary movie
Did anyone see Project Hail Mary? I've seen it multiple times. I've also read the book several times. Of course the book is better; but the movie is excellently done, both funny and moving at times. Andy Weir always takes a can-do, optimistic view of the future. Both book and movie are filled with hopefulness, not the typically post-apocalyptic direction most modern movies take. Loved it!- Kentucky Transfer Portal/Roster Tracker 2026
Cold, but funny!!- Chuck Norris passes at 86
Slacker. (posted as I am sitting in my recliner...in my stretchy pants...!)- Project Hail Mary
At first I thought this was negative rhetorical question. Like "HOW can you WATCH that??!" And I was prepared to place you on double secret probation!- Project Hail Mary
Has anyone else seen this movie? I've seen it twice; read the book 4 times; and listened to the audio version once. Fantastic book and movie adaptation. Amaze! Amaze! Amaze!- Kentucky 89 Santa Clara 84 (OT) (NCAA 1st Round)
But 20 years from now, she will say "I was there," but conveniently fail to mention that she didn't actually watch it!- Duke 83 Louisville 52
"They beat us like we stole something." I've not heard that phrase before!! ?- Kentucky 72 Ole Miss 63
And now we return you to your previously scheduled Snowpocalypse.- Kentucky 72 Ole Miss 63
That was a charge! The guy THREW his shoulder into our player!- Kentucky 80 Tennessee 78
Don't worry, I'm about to kill it off. Now that a 69-year-old geezer is using the term, it will become passe! - Project Hail Mary movie