Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Project Hail Mary movie

Featured Replies

Did anyone see Project Hail Mary? I've seen it multiple times. I've also read the book several times. 

Of course the book is better; but the movie is excellently done, both funny and moving at times.

Andy Weir always takes a can-do, optimistic view of the future. Both book and movie are filled with hopefulness, not the typically post-apocalyptic direction most modern movies take.

Loved it!

9 minutes ago, Bluto said:

Did anyone see Project Hail Mary? I've seen it multiple times. I've also read the book several times. 

Of course the book is better; but the movie is excellently done, both funny and moving at times.

Andy Weir always takes a can-do, optimistic view of the future. Both book and movie are filled with hopefulness, not the typically post-apocalyptic direction most modern movies take.

Loved it!

I have not seen it. Is it still in theaters? Is it a movie better seen in a theater?

I definitely plan to watch it.

2 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I have not seen it. Is it still in theaters? Is it a movie better seen in a theater?

I definitely plan to watch it.

You need to buy a bigger TV/improve your viewing area and then everything will be better at home. 

  • Author
2 hours ago, theguru said:

You need to buy a bigger TV/improve your viewing area and then everything will be better at home. 

Especially bathrooms and concessions prices!

  • Author
2 hours ago, Bluto said:

not the typically post-apocalyptic direction most modern movies take.

Except for that part where every species on earth is threatened with extinction. But we'll overlook that!

14 minutes ago, Bluto said:

Especially bathrooms and concessions prices!

So true, you stop whatever it is you are watching and take care of business for almost free.  

Obviously this is an area of interest for me and my home experience usually far out paces the outside of my home experience. 

2 hours ago, theguru said:

You need to buy a bigger TV/improve your viewing area and then everything will be better at home. 

Not sure where to put that 30 foot by 60 foot screen.

1 minute ago, Voice of Reason said:

Not sure where to put that 30 foot by 60 foot screen.

How far do you sit away from the TV in your main viewing room?

19 minutes ago, theguru said:

How far do you sit away from the TV in your main viewing room?

10-12 feet

TV screen is 49 inch? Not sure.

5 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

10-12 feet

TV screen is 49 inch? Not sure.

From Google AI:

For sitting 10 to 12 feet away from your TV, you should aim for a screen size between 75 and 85 inches. This size range ensures the screen fills enough of your field of view for an engaging experience without causing eye strain.

  • Author

Have any of you seen the movie since I posted this in May? What are your thoughts?

37 minutes ago, Bluto said:

Have any of you seen the movie since I posted this in May? What are your thoughts?

I have watched the preview and thought about it.  Is it worth the time to watch?

On Amazon Prime now.

6 minutes ago, nkypete said:

On Amazon Prime now.

I see they are "featuring" it too, lol. 

I will give it a try. 

On 7/25/2026 at 12:28 PM, Bluto said:

Have any of you seen the movie since I posted this in May? What are your thoughts?

I watched it a month or two ago and really enjoyed it. I still think I like Interstellar more, but that’s one of my favorite movies. Definitely pulls at the heart strings when you’re watching it as a parent. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.