Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 83 Louisville 52

Who wins? 6 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 01/27/2026 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Duke is 7.5 point favorites. Duke won the first meeting at Louisville 84-73. Mikel Brown didn't play in the first matchup with Duke but has returned scoring 20 pts against Virginia Tech in his first game back. The Cards will have to play better defensively than they did in the first meeting. 

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    While I would love for the Cards to defeat the Dukies I just don't see it happening. I do think with Brown back they do have a shot.

  • Tigerpride94
    Tigerpride94

    Duke 83 Louisville 52. Final. 

  • Tigerpride94
    Tigerpride94

    Some ugly stats on the Cards side of the ledger.

Duke 82-76.

While I would love for the Cards to defeat the Dukies I just don't see it happening. I do think with Brown back they do have a shot.

46-30 Duke, not looking good.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.