Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WideZone

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WideZone

  1. Will that be the first time an out of state team is playing in the Pike County Bowl?
  2. Do they have a lot coming back from last season?
  3. I heard he is keeping 3, the 3 you just named. I was told it looks like Wolf will coach LBs, Maples will coach RBs, and Sizemore Oline. I also have heard a surprise name that maybe added to the staff on the defensive side of the ball. Also heard the kids like the new coach, so it looks like it has been a good transition.
  4. He has looked into every job that has been open. He must really want out of Central.
  5. Yes, he will be introduced tomorrow as the new head coach.
  6. According to FCPS website Henry Clay is looking for a head football coach.
  7. But no one knows if the committee went one way and the principal another. Because they are not saying anything. But I agree it makes you wonder if they know anything.
  8. The principal is a football guy. From Georgia, played and coached in Georgia before coming to Kentucky.
  9. Ryan Sizemore is going to be the new coach, and it will not be announced until after the boys Region Tournament which is at Montgomery County. This way it does not take away from the basketball team.
  10. It was down to three coaches, and I heard they were interviewing last week, so I wonder what the hold up is. I know they host the region tournament, so I bet if they don't announce today, they probably will not until next week.
  11. Lawrence does have a nice one.
  12. I think so, for the most part.
  13. I heard they had not even done interviews yet. Guess I was told wrong, HaHa.
  14. So if moving to district 6, does that put them in with Belfry?
  15. So who is in Russell's district now?
  16. I have heard they have interviewed 3 or 4 coaches. Really don't know anything else.
  17. I hear great things about Xenith helmets. My nephew wears a Xenith helmet and shoulder pads. He is a huge fan.
  18. Are they just making the hire, or are they interviewing people.
  19. I'm starting to wonder how much they actually care.
  20. Maybe he is, but Kyle Singleton is the OC at Danville, and they are doing what he did when he was at Rowan County.
  21. Coach McPeek would be a good hire, a proven winner, but the KHSAA stuff will always come up, no matter your stance on it. Coach Lucas would also be a good hire, but if they want someone for a long time, his age may hurt him getting the job. By the way Coach Sizemore has been a defensive coordinator and special teams coordinator. Never a head coach, but everyone at one time can say they had never been a head coach. Coach Gilliam has struggled at Boyd County, but I'm not sure what all he had. Did coach on the college level for a long time. I guess the question is, if you are Montgomery County, what are you looking for?
  22. Mike Copley?
  23. Ballard is his name. Says he was the offensive coordinator at Bryan Station when Lucas was there. Also has told people he coached 1 season at Manual for him as well.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.