Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SportsFan62

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SportsFan62

  1. Just out of curiosity, do NKU studends get in free with their student ID's? I know they do get in free for girls and boys NKU games just wondering if they get in free to these games, have had a few kids ask me.
  2. I could not disagree more with this statement. I thought the refs were not at all favorable towards either team. They did make a few bad calls and did miss some too, but it was on both sides of the court and that is to be expected with every game as no ref is perfect. WV should have won this game I thought they played a little better but turnovers late in the game killed them and SK pulled it out. Walton is playing pretty good lately and I can see them winning a couple games in the region. I am not taking anything away from SK though they played good enough to win I just think WV could have just as easily won that game. Good luck to both team in the regional tournament.
  3. Lets hope that was taken out on a stretcher during the second quarter is ok. Great game though back and forth all game. Ponzer slipped it looked like from my position on the last possession that could have won the game. Good luck to both teams in the regional tournament.
  4. Thank you I was sure I had heard the name around here before just wanted to clear things up. Family move down south I assume?
  5. Does anyone know where Austin Flannery grew up? I wanna say it was in Northern Kentucky am I correct?
  6. This was a pretty good game, Walton played pretty good defense but did not shoot very well and wasn't able to come away with the win.
  7. Anyone have in stats on this game?
  8. Where can I find and updated bracket or can someone update me on who is left in the tournament
  9. Ya he is a sophomore but by time he is a senior he will be great. Have not seen him much but when they played Walton in the All A tourney he had about 9 threes, about 6 of them were from close to three feet behind the line, he was hitting shots from everywhere.
  10. I agree with most of the posts about refs not supposed to be chasing balls, but if its close enough I think it is just lazy to make a player go alot farther than the ref jus to pick up a ball. There are two maybe three refs at a high school game if a player is gona punch another player someone will probably see it, but how often does that even happen? If the ball is close enough I think they should just grab it, no big deal.
  11. I agree with cheapseats Sullivan should be pretty good next year. He is having an Okay year but there are a good amount of seniors so he doesn't get a chance to score like he can especially with ponzer playing but nexr year I look for him to be pretty good.
  12. No they are just trying to find out and discuss why the two best players were sat there is nothing wrong with that..
  13. No chance at all they are top 25 in the state. One word describes their play in the 4th quarter. Panzy. The second they got up two points with around 6 minutes to go they hold the ball. Everyone is gonna say its smart I say they have no nads.
  14. I'm not defending the coach because I hate to see this too, but it is a tough call for him. Chances are with a team that good his subs are alot better than the other teams starters so what can you do? You may say just hold the ball or pass it around to prevent running up the score, but then how do the subs get any better? Those are the players of the future for Yates and they certainly aren't getting any real game experience to get better if they are told to just hold the ball and not take many shots. I would call off the press maybe sometime during the third quarter or so but in his defense they do have to do alot of these things to prepare for the big games they have ahead of themselves.
  15. I hope they do too. Will be a tough game for them Saturday if they do though.
  16. What are your thoughts on this evenings games? I personally see Walton winning this one. Number 24 on Glasgow is a solid player and will probably score his points, but Walton has some very quick defenders than will be able to stay with him and limit his shots. Walton has to shoot pretty good too but I think they can pull this one out.
  17. Wow I guess I should have stuck around for this game, seems like it was a thriller.
  18. I can absolutely see them beating Glasgow this evening. I got there early enough to see the whole Glasgow game before Walton played and I was not really impressed with Glasgow. #24 on glasgow is a good player as he scored about 34 points but if he doesn't score that many points they get blown out. He just doesn't have a whole lot of help and I see Walton playing good team ball and beating them. They play pretty good defense and they have a good defender in Brandon Brockman who will shut down #24 when he is in.
  19. St. Henry as Jacob zerheusen (sp?) who can throw pretty hard but sometimes has trouble with his control. Nick Knoeble should also be a very good pitcher this year, after that im not sure who else will step up and give them some innings however those two should be pretty solid as long as their defense makes the plays which could be a problem.
  20. Dixie should win big and if cheatum isn't playing then it will be ever worse. Dixie 70 Lloyd 40
  21. Sure is, the psychology students have the privelege of taking care of a fake baby for two weeks after school that cries on aveage of about 20 times a night.
  22. I didn't personally see anyone get turned down because I got there with about 45 minutes on the clock counting down to the start but I believe it for sure. Even when I first got to the gym there was a decent amount of pople there and it was starting to fill up about 20 til 7, so I would be willing to bet alot of people were turned down.
  23. I have been to a decent amount of WV games and I know which parent/boy your talking about. He is a great kid and to be honest the dad yells more at the kid than the coach and for the most part it is words of encouragement, he just happens to be very loud and it sometimes comes off as him yelling at his son.
  24. From Gallatin number 1, 3, and 13 made the all tournament team, number 1 is Travis Davis and I am not sure of the other two. From Walton it was Cameron Reynolds, Cameron Burns, Vance Sullivan and tournament MVP Jordan Ponzer.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.