Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton-Verona 60 Brown 45

Featured Replies

Congrats to the Bearcats. Good luck tomorrow.

Do they have a chance against Glasgow?

 

Don't know.

 

However, I'd expect it to be a high scoring affair.

  • Author

From what I understand, its a surprise that they have even made it this far.

Do they have a chance against Glasgow?

 

I think they have a chance but will have to play a near perfect game. Ponzer has to shoot better than he did today and they better improve from the charity stripe.

  • Author

If they win Friday, I'll probably make the trip Saturday.

If they win Friday, I'll probably make the trip Saturday.

 

Was hoping to see you tomorrow.

  • Author

I heard Coach Trame speaking on the radio. He said they were playing with house money being at State. I took that as if they should not even be there.

Any stats?

Brown had 4 wins total coming into this game.

  • Author

Tristan Hicks for Brown had 26 points. I believe I heard he is the 5th leading scorer in the state. For Walton: Vance Sullivan had 10, Jordon Ponzer had 12, and Camron Burns had 11.

I heard Coach Trame speaking on the radio. He said they were playing with house money being at State. I took that as if they should not even be there.

 

He said the same thing about being in the regional finals. I think it says more about how Williamstown played against them in the semis, than it does about their talent. They were outplayed for most of the game, and probably deserved to lose, but didn't.

 

However, if this team puts it's best foot forward and is playing on all cylinders, there's certainly enough firepower to put some points on the board. Whether they can do that against Glasgow.... That's why they play the games!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.