Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton Verona/Glasgow All 'A' Predictions

Featured Replies

What are your thoughts on this evenings games? I personally see Walton winning this one. Number 24 on Glasgow is a solid player and will probably score his points, but Walton has some very quick defenders than will be able to stay with him and limit his shots. Walton has to shoot pretty good too but I think they can pull this one out.

I hope Walton wins. I've already made plans to make it to Richmond on Saturday.

  • Author

I hope they do too. Will be a tough game for them Saturday if they do though.

Walton will win big. Look for Burns to have a monster game!

Just a thought... Glasgow is rated 24th in the state. I don't think Walton is anywhere near that. Just a reality check... but I'll say it before anyone else...

 

... "But that's why they play the game..."

 

I too would like to see Walton win but it might be a tall order... :eek:

I realize several of you are just rootin' for the "home town team" but Glasgow is a lot better than some of you are giving them credit for and Cameron Hall will do whatever he wants in this game.

 

Nobody from Walton will be able to defend him. Glasgow just beat a very good Campbellsville team while Walton beat one of the worst teams in the All A field.

 

I'll be supporting the Bearcats but I just don't see them winning this game.

 

Glasgow- 68

Walton- 52

Just a thought... Glasgow is rated 24th in the state. I don't think Walton is anywhere near that. Just a reality check... but I'll say it before anyone else...

 

... "But that's why they play the game..."

 

I too would like to see Walton win but it might be a tall order... :eek:

 

Gotta agree. Glasgow is a very good team with very good talent. Hope to see WV win but they will have to play nearly perfect in all areas.

They will definately have to limit Cameron Hall's looks. He is a very nice player. I don't see him scoring 34 today. Walton needs to get the ball inside to Burns and then let him kick it out for the open looks. They seems to play much better when this happens. Good luck to the Bearcats.

WV 65

Glasgow 59 :thumb:

They will definately have to limit Cameron Hall's looks. He is a very nice player. I don't see him scoring 34 today. Walton needs to get the ball inside to Burns and then let him kick it out for the open looks. They seems to play much better when this happens. Good luck to the Bearcats.

WV 65

Glasgow 59 :thumb:

 

 

The Hall boy is a very nice player. 22-18 Walton at the half. If Cameron burns could have gotten a shot to fall it could be a much larger lead.

Nice game so far!

Too much NKY kool-aid being drank in this thread.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.