Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie Heights/ Lloyd Prediction 1/26

Who will Win 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will Win

    • Dixie
      100%
    • Lloyd
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Lloyd will travel to Dixie Heights tommorrow for a big District rivalry game... Any thought or Predictions?

Dixie wins big in this game. I say Dixie 62 Lloyd 35. I heard Cheatum was not playing!? Does anyone know if there is any truth to this?

Dixie wins big. Dixie 67 Lloyd 42

Dixie should win big and if cheatum isn't playing then it will be ever worse. Dixie 70 Lloyd 40

Will this game be played tonight?

 

I mean, I can't image the roads to be in any better condition later today, than they are right now, with the huge heavy snow fall of a half or less an inch that closed the Kenton County schools today! :rolleyes::ohbrother::ohbrother:

 

I just wonder how many thousands of adults will miss work today due to the heavy snow fall and I wonder if the Governor will declare a state of emergency in Kenton County today, due to the half an inch or less of snow.:lol:

Edited by Theoldguy

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.