Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sportsnut859

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sportsnut859

  1. Lol. You, me and many others feel the same way. (I DON"T KNOW!)
  2. The safe and easy choice for the Ludlow administration has always been to try to give there coaching jobs to someone within their inner circle. Since Coach Highfield resigned/was removed as basketball coach and he now will be splitting the AD duties with 2 others I would not be surprised to see him make a return to the baseball job.
  3. Steve Hensley is a 1st class individual who restored some football creditability to the Ludlow football program after 3 years of 0 and 10 records under previous coaches (M. Borchers and B. Parrish). This should turn out to be a good hire for the Camel program. Good luck Coach Hensley.
  4. I am involved in district 28 knothole and is the only possible contact I have for a team with the Hitmen name. Ron Bickers (859) 907-9988
  5. Good luck to Coach Stamm and the Lady Cougars!
  6. I hear you, History. I think Coach Stamm will win at Conner and he won't make excuses when he doesn't. Not his style. He will just work harder.
  7. I had the opportunity to watch Conner play last night and it is my understanding that a couple of girls were gone on vacation and Coach Stamm was substituting freely. Although winning is nice in these team camps it is obvious that Coach Stamm is more concerned with evaluating talent and getting to know his players so that when Oct. 15th rolls around he will have some idea of what to expect for the upcoming year. Good luck to Coach Stamm and the Lady Cougars.
  8. It was nice to see Blake Clary on the bench with Coach Stamm. It is my understanding he will be the J.V. coach at Conner. Congratulations and good luck Blake.
  9. I wasn't there but I understand that they beat both Scott and Cooper.
  10. Miles showed up and asked to be able to play yesterday. He will be playing only safety.
  11. My understanding is that Conner will participate in the Cooper camp next week and will participate in the Thomas More camp the following week.
  12. Adam Clary.....If you polled the girls, Blake Clary would be their overwhelming choice.
  13. Yes, say it ain't so and don't think he is interested.
  14. I spoke to Miles' mother last night. All signs are to him playing in this game. That's awesome!
  15. Hopefully Ludlow will conduct a thorough search of any and all available candidates both inside the school and outside. Whomever they hire will have some pretty big shoes to fill. Good luck to the Lady Panthers.
  16. Congratulations to the new Conner Head Coach, Aaron Stamm. Coach Stamm comes to Conner from Ludlow where over the past 6 years he won over 100 games with 2 regional appearances and 4 Div III championships. Conner is getting a very hardworking and dedicated coach that I think the girls will enjoy playing for and the Conner fans will enjoy watching. Best of luck to Coach Stamm and to the Conner Cougars.
  17. Congratulations to the new Conner Head Coach, Aaron Stamm. Thanks for the fantastic job that you did at Ludlow the past 6 years and continued success with the Conner Cougars.
  18. The Superintendent has publicly stated that the Assistant Principal would be much too busy for any additional duties. Good luck to Coach hart and the Panther program.
  19. I have a buddy that tells me a certain current NKY coach will be interviewed tomorrow and it is a HE!
  20. I have heard that Conner will be conducting interviews this week.
  21. All schools are different. I believe according to the state you only need that many to be a head coach though.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.