Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stamm new Conner Head Coach

Featured Replies

Congratulations to the new Conner Head Coach, Aaron Stamm. Coach Stamm comes to Conner from Ludlow where over the past 6 years he won over 100 games with 2 regional appearances and 4 Div III championships. Conner is getting a very hardworking and dedicated coach that I think the girls will enjoy playing for and the Conner fans will enjoy watching. Best of luck to Coach Stamm and to the Conner Cougars.

While I do not know who the other serious contenders were I think Conner has made a good hire.

Congrats to Coach Stamm. He has done a GREAT JOB with the Ludlow girls program, he took over a program that was basically at rock bottom, and turned them into a conference champion, a team who was competiting for the district championship for 4 years in a row, and made a couple of regional appearances. Conner has hired theirselves a great coach, and he will be missed at Ludlow. I wish him nothing but the best!

I know coach Stamm personally and Conner is getting a fantastic coach. Coach Stamm will demand respect and hard work from the players, but he will make you all winners! Congrats again Coach Stamm, I'm sure you will be missed in Ludlow!

Coach Stamm is one of the most dedicated guys in the game. I know he will do great things at CHS.

Wondering if he has named his JV and Freshmen Coaches? I understand that the Freshmen coach is very good at developing and mentoring the younger girls and getting them ready for the next level.

Good luck but I think he'll have a hard time at Cougarville

Good luck but I think he'll have a hard time at Cougarville

 

Interesting why do you think that? I mean this year will be probably tough, because they are in a tough district. Ryle is going to be very very good again, and then Boone is always good. However there is talent at Conner, and I think he will do very well there!

Hes won with talent and last year when everyone wasnt there he was like 6-23. Good guy but my buddy Rondey is a parent there and anything short of 30-5 is a failure ya know.

Understand that the 6-23 record is a bit illusive. He lost his point guard Hanna King to a season ending injury in the third game of the year. Not making excuses, but with Hanna in there, at least 5 more wins. She is still on the sidelines now at Ludlow's camp.

 

I agree with future coach, the 33rd is probably the harsdest district in NKY for Girls Basketball. He's definately got some talent on the Cougar bench. They could surprise some folks. As for coaches, I believe that Rick Broering will be his Freshman coach. JV Coach should be in the fold by next week I believe.

The bottom line is Stamm was always a loyal Ludlow guy, but knew he couldn't win the region there. Now he has a great opportunity to show what kind of coach he is. I wish him the best of luck, but the Cougar faithful are not a patient bunch. (I don't know where they are any more.)

Hes won with talent and last year when everyone wasnt there he was like 6-23. Good guy but my buddy Rondey is a parent there and anything short of 30-5 is a failure ya know.

 

Thats just how things are at small schools. You go through cycles, when your at small school. He had a team that didn't have really any experience last year, and lost its starting pg in its third game of the year. So they basically lost 5 of their top 6 players going into last year. I think you will have a hard time finding a small school, who could have done very well after losing all that.

I second that.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.