Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thomas More Camp

Featured Replies

Does anyone know anything about this camp? Who is attending? Are there scheduled games open to the public?

I believe it is open to the public. I'm heading over this afternoon. Conner is going, not sure who else. If I can get a schedule, I'll post it tonight.

I believe it is open to the public. I'm heading over this afternoon. Conner is going, not sure who else. If I can get a schedule, I'll post it tonight.

 

A schedule would be appreciated........as would any results! I believe Boone County will be attending.

A schedule would be appreciated........as would any results! I believe Boone County will be attending.

 

Varsity Teams:

Oak Hills, Mercy, NCC, Boone County, McNicholas, Scott, Batavia, St. Pats., Cooper, Campbell Co., Dixie, Bellevue, Dayton, Ludlow, Madeira, Conner, St. Henry, Holmes, Notre Dame, Simon Kenton.

 

There is a JV division as well. Sites are Thomas More, Dixie, St. Henry.

 

The last six teams I mentioned will be there on varied nights. Some of them will only be there one night. The rest are scheduled for the entire week. (Mon. - Thurs.)

 

Hopefully this helps.

Jr Varsity: Monday

 

A. DIxie B. Scott C. Cooper D. Mercy I E. Mercy II F. Seton G.Boone Co H. Williamstown I. Oak Hills J. Madeira K. Conner

 

Varsity:

 

1. Oak Hills 2. Mercy 3. New Cath 4. Boone Co. 5. McNicholas 6. Scott 7. Batavia 8. St Patrick 9. Cooper 10. Campbell 11. Dixie 12. Bellevue 13. Dayton 14. Ludlow 15. Madeira (M-T) 16. Conner (T-W-R) 17. St Henry (T-W-R) 18. Holmes (T-W-T) 19. Notre Dame (W) 20. Simon Kenton ®

 

TMC Team Camp

 

 

MONDAY, JUNE 14, 2010

 

4:00 A-B, C-D

4:55 1-4, 2-3, E-F, G-I

5:50 A-C, B-D, H-J, E-G

6:45 3-4, 1-2, 15-9, 10-11

7:40 5-16, 6-7, I-H, F-J

8:35 12-8, 5-6, 13-14, 9-10

9:30 7-12, 8-16, 11-13, 15-14

 

First two games in each time slot are at TMC second two games in time slot are played at Dixie High School.

 

I will post Tuesday as soon as I can.

Edited by imo

Went to watch St Pat play and it was last two games of the night but here are the results that I know about

 

McNicholas beat Conner

Scott beat Batavia

St Pat beat Bellvue

St Pat beat Conner by 10, St Pat only had to play two games back to back tonight which is truly a big deal for a short bench

I had the opportunity to watch Conner play last night and it is my understanding that a couple of girls were gone on vacation and Coach Stamm was substituting freely. Although winning is nice in these team camps it is obvious that Coach Stamm is more concerned with evaluating talent and getting to know his players so that when Oct. 15th rolls around he will have some idea of what to expect for the upcoming year. Good luck to Coach Stamm and the Lady Cougars.

Tuesday's games

 

teams are numbered ...see legend in post #5

 

games played at TMC, Dixie HS, and St. Henry HS

 

5:00 @ TMC 7-18, 10-15, @ Dixie D-G, @ St Henry B-F, C-J

5:55 @ TMC 9-12, 11-14, @ Dixie A-D, @ St Henry E-H, F-J

6:50 @ TMC 18-10, 7-15, @ Dixie G-I, @ St Henry E-B, H-C

7:45 @ TMC 9-14, 12-11, @ Dixie A-I, @ St Henry 1-3, 4-5

8:40 @ TMC 13-8, 2-6, @ St Henry 16-17, 1-5

9:35 @ TMC 6-13, 2-8 @ St Henry 3-16, 17-4

I had the opportunity to watch Conner play last night and it is my understanding that a couple of girls were gone on vacation and Coach Stamm was substituting freely. Although winning is nice in these team camps it is obvious that Coach Stamm is more concerned with evaluating talent and getting to know his players so that when Oct. 15th rolls around he will have some idea of what to expect for the upcoming year. Good luck to Coach Stamm and the Lady Cougars.

 

I hear you #5 and like I said I am a Stamm fan as are you, but here is how it works at the bigger schools-you win and all is good you lose and you are going to hear about it. A huge jump from Ludlow to Conner. Excuses aren't allowed.

I had the opportunity to watch Conner play last night and it is my understanding that a couple of girls were gone on vacation and Coach Stamm was substituting freely. Although winning is nice in these team camps it is obvious that Coach Stamm is more concerned with evaluating talent and getting to know his players so that when Oct. 15th rolls around he will have some idea of what to expect for the upcoming year. Good luck to Coach Stamm and the Lady Cougars.

 

I hear you #5 and like I said I am a Stamm fan as are you, but here is how it works at the bigger schools-you win and all is good you lose and you are going to hear about it. A huge jump from Ludlow to Conner. Excuses aren't allowed.

I hear you, History. I think Coach Stamm will win at Conner and he won't make excuses when he doesn't. Not his style. He will just work harder.

Attended the TMCamp and wondering why there were varsity teams but some did not bring their JV. Why not????

Does anyone have the schelude for wednesday.

Wednesday schedule

 

4:00 @TMC 10-13 , 12-14

 

4:55 @ TMC 3-6, 4-16 @ Dixie A-K, H-F @ St. Henry 1-19, 7-9

 

5:50 @ TMC 10-14, 12-13 @ Dixie B-G, K-E @ St Henry 2-17, 1-7

 

6:45 @ TMC 4-6, 11-16 @Dixie A-H, C-F @ St Henry 9-17, 2-19

 

7:40 @ TMC 3-8, 5-18 @ Dixie D-G, B-I

 

8:35 @ TMC 11-18, 5-8 @ Dixie D-I, C-E

 

9:30 @ TMC Varsity All Star Game, Jr Varsity All Star Game

 

 

Thursday's Schedule:

 

5:00 @ TMC 9-18, 6-11 @ Dixie A-F @ St Henry B-K, H-G

 

5:55 @TMC 5-11, 1-16 @ Dixie E-A @ St Henry D-H, B-C

 

6:50 @ TMC 6-18, 8-16 @ Dixie F-I @ St Henry D-K, G-C

 

7:45 @ TMC 1-20, 2-4 @ Dixie I-E @ St Henry 7-14, 10-12

 

8:40 @ TMC 8-9, 3-5 @ St Henry 17-13, 7-10

 

9:35 @ TMC 2-3, 4-20 @ St Henry 12-17, 13-14

Attended the TMCamp and wondering why there were varsity teams but some did not bring their JV. Why not????

 

 

Does JV also pay an entry fee? That could be one reason. I know a couple of schools have smaller teams and my not have enough players to have two teams. Some teams may have girls playing AAU or on vacations so they may be playing their jv players with their varsity to fill the bench.

 

Now I have a question.....looking over the schedule I noticed that there are a couple of games where two teams meet up for the second time, for example, NewCath palyed Mercy on Monday and they will play again on Thursday and the same goes for St Pat and Conner. With 20 teams in the camp, why would any teams have to play each other twice?

 

I know that Conner played St Pat twice last week at Cooper and I would think they would want to get a chance to play some different competition for their money.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.