Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

football junky

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by football junky

  1. Great job Nathan Snyder! It couldn't of happened to a better and great kid. Congrats Beechwood and probably the best coaching job this year by a great coach!
  2. Eubanks is an outstanding team player as is Elliot!But IMO it takes a very special athlete to start for a 6a school as a freshman and Elliot is a special player. With Elliot's physical development and talent, I would expect his carrys to greatly increase! Not only is Elliot one of the strongest backs in the area but also one of the fastest!Being ranked nationally along with his older brother as AAU youth sprinters a few years back. Actually after talking to his uncle,Travis at 15 is faster than Cody his older brother at the same age.(15) Cody ran a ligit 4.4 40 as a Sr. (and we all knew how he ran) I would say the younger Elliott also has some pretty good speed! I look for Ryle to use both backs but with Elliot's role greatly increased as the go to back.
  3. I don't think Highlands ducks anyone.Thats why they are Highlands!
  4. Miller is the best Freshman WR I have ever seen!!!
  5. A underclassman to keep an eye on is a WR from Lexington Henry Clay! Vinny Miller is a upcomming sophomore for Henry Clay.The day I seen him he ran a 4.7 on a slow wet field he is probably around a 4.6 already and will get faster as he matures.This kid has unreal hands and body control he runs great routes and makes ubelievable catches. As of now he is about 5'9" and 150lbs but will grow. This young kid is an unreal WR to watch in the future.Henry Clay has other standouts in this class! Henry Clay is a team to watch in the future (2012)
  6. 4.45 speed he would easily run away from those defenders!(0r 4.5,4.6 and even4.7)
  7. The Fugate kid is a very nice RB I also like Watkins at Corbin.Some of the other highlights from the 2 freshman looked like JV games and the 40 time of the kid from KC well on tape he looks no where near that range.
  8. I am not from Eastern Kentucky but I like this Fugate kid alot.I believe he would be a top RB anywhere he played maybe top 3 or 4 in state.
  9. If he plays WR Collinsworth but I think he is a RB this year.Either one he will be at or near the top of either list!
  10. Hemple (Ryle) Kelly (NCC) Larrimore (Beechwood) Shumate (CCH) Popham (Dixie) Brodsky (Boone)
  11. Nothing wrong with finishing runner-up to that guy!(Alexander) Hergott,Burger and Jacobs were three of the best to ever lace them up in Northern Kentucky and also great people too! The list of great football players from northern Kentucky would be very long and this area has been blessed with great talent throughout the years in all classes!
  12. I look for Ryle to use Elliot FT on both sides of the ball.Probably alot like SK uses Simpson. His speed,strength and energy will make an impact as a RB and LB.Also the physical development from freshman to sophomore year is great. I would say he will have a major role on both sides of the ball.
  13. Congrats to all these young athletes from Conner! Coach Trosper has really got that program going in the right direction and it shows he really works hard for those kids after their high school playing days are over.
  14. Good things happen for good people and the Shover family are truly good people!Good luck Mitch on a great 4yrs at Centre
  15. I think it has more to do with conditioning,does Dixie go through the two a days like most programs?Also a school the size of Dixie should never lose to Beechwood!
  16. I don't think speed is really what they look for at 1st base,his size and bat is what made him a DI recruit at this position.
  17. Congrats to the Isler family!
  18. If your going to play Dixie play them early!
  19. I like both teams but Dixie is always a slow starter early in season,I have never understood that but as the season goes they get better.With Campbell County they always have a lot of size and the numbers as in players and great pee wee program also! I like both and consider both very close.
  20. Walton,Newport and Bellevue couldn't play with any of the 6a schools.
  21. #1 Highlands #2-5 in any order ( Boone county,Conner, Ryle and Simon Kenton) #6 New Cath #7 Campbell County #8 Dixie #9 Beechwood #10 Cov.Cath
  22. Woody am am with you on this.I would love to see a Northern Kentucky school beat a Louisville powehouse program.But I want to see it done in the last game of the year with only two teams left!!!!!!!!!
  23. First of all Woody you play to win the state Championship not to say you beat one of the Louisiville schools in the playoffs.Now take that down to the bar!
  24. Woody you seem very confused so let me enlighten you a little! 2000 Male 34-Trinity14 2001 Trinity 45-Male 19 2002 Trinity 59-Male 56 2003 St.x 14- Trinity 17 2004 St.X 49-Scott County 9 2005 Trinity 14-St.x 6 2006 Trinity 41-Ryle 7 2007 St.X 28 - Trinity 34 As I said you seem very confused.I think this is a 6a thread and I know we have great athletes in Northern Kentucky!Just not as many on one team.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.