Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Channing Fugate update

Featured Replies

Rivals.com is reporting that the University of Louisville has now offered a scholarship to Channing Fugate. They join Illinois, Indiana, Purdue, Stanford, Troy, and Western Kentucky as schools that have officially offered Mr. Fugate a scholarship. Congrats Channing. Hopefully UK will offer a scholarship soon.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw some film on him......this Player is a man amongst boys. I'm sure the offers he is getting now is just the tip of the ice berg. Good Luck Mr. Fugate!

What will is projected position be in college?

Fantastic and congrats to this young man. :thumb:

Hope he gets all the offers he deserves, which would be many! I hope UK is one of them! Congrats, ... he is a special player.

  • Author
What will is projected position be in college?

 

Louisville has said they will give him the opportunity to play RB, I'm guessing maybe fullback. He does have more speed that one would think when looking at him. Others have said possibly LB. I believe rivals has him listed as an athlete.

What school does he play for?

 

Breathitt Co.

He's the best I've seen in Eastern KY in a long time.

Size, Speed and Toughness = D1

He has all them, he single handily could beat some teams in Kentucky.

He's the best I've seen in Eastern KY in a long time.

 

Agreed. Reminds me of Shertliff, but better. Much better!

 

Kentucky needs to get off their tail and get this kid on board. Not recruiting him is insanity on kentucky's part, but nothing new for them to bypass an east Ky kid.

He's the best I've seen in Eastern KY in a long time.

 

Better than Beach?

IMO this kid is a real tough RB. I don't think he is as good of a LB.

He runs straight down hill and gets going in a hurry. Congrats to him.

Better than Beach?

 

IMHO, he is bigger and stronger than Beach. Arliss may have been a little quicker and was a special player, no doubt. I watched him single handedly keep Ashland in a playoff game at Rockcastle against a very tough Rockets team, for the entire first half several years ago. Every play was Arliss. Beach left, Beach right, Beach to the outside, direct snap to Beach, pitch to Beach, quick pass to Beach, etc.

I watched this kid in person 2 times last year. Big, strong, and very fast. He's alot faster than he may look. Glad to see him get the credit he deserves, he's the real deal. I wish him the best and hopefully he'll be a UK Wildcat come next fall! Love to see kids from the mountains getting looks at D-1.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.