Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OhYeaYouThink

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by OhYeaYouThink

  1. I don't know what bat my brother uses, I BELIEVE it's the exo. But he loves it, as did his teammates. He also likes the wooden bat.
  2. Still don't get the hype on the Hunter Jones kid. Haven't seen anyone other than him and Luke to say anything about the rest.
  3. I agree on the Thelen assessment. If he develops an outside shot and learns that being aggressive isnt a bad thing he'll be fine. But I think he was going to get there before the injury. But we won't know now. As far as Arnold, that's great that schools are looking at him. As I said, I don't see a D1 caliber talent, possibly if he progresses in the next year or so, which I'm sure he will. Don't take offense to this ETA, but the same can be said for YOUR opinions . You seem to think the more you push your opinions on other people the more it makes you right, which is very innaccurate. No matter what, youre still just another poster on BGP. It's all good.
  4. Please don't try to tell me what my opinion should be. It doesn't matter how many times I've seen him, my opinion is based on that, and it's all I have to go on. And I'm telling you he did not impress me all that much. I honestly don't see a D1 caliber kid in there yet like you say all these "scouts" you talk to do. I mean to be honest, before Thelen got hurt, I think he was starting to break his way into being the top sophmore in NKY.
  5. Holmes should win, but stranger things have happened.
  6. It's impossible to rank anyone aside from Holmes lol. Good win for Newport.
  7. Oh yeah, they definitely all have very good teams. I'd say Elliot Co. does as well though. I don't know who out of those you pick as your top, but having seen Homes I'd put them at one, because I just don't see anyone being better at this point.
  8. I'll be honest, I put Elliot at number 2 because of what I have seen through here. I have seen Scott Co and I don't think they are number 2 in the state.
  9. I agree. Looking at it, I'd probably have Highlands a bit lower than they are. They don't impress me all that much. They are a decent team, but not 17. I think Boone is probably 17 or 18.
  10. lol that is fine. I don't care, or get heated about it like you and ETA do. I think it's comical the way yall act. My opinion is what matters to me. Not a ranking that means nothing. Yall shouldnt hold on to that too much.
  11. I doubt he was having fun. Hard to have fun when your whole team can't respect you due to the treatment they recieved. I'm sure it uncomfortable for all involved. Sports ARE for fun, education is obviously the most important thing stressed by schools. However, there ARE kids who look at sports for more than just fun [scholarships] even in down years.
  12. Holmes is number one. Elliot Co. number two. Boone is too high. Highlands is where they should be. Muhlenburg-North, I'm surprised to even see on here. I *Think* CovCath beat them pretty convincingly and CovCath is TERRIBLE.
  13. Arnold is probably the best in the sophmore class in NKY, but he hasn't impressed me all too much either. Thelen is solid down low, and will be good the next two years, but def. needs to work on his defense, and his shot. Never seen Stauffer, that I know of, but Hodges is solid.
  14. Wow I would have thought Scott would handle this easily.
  15. I personally thought West was better. But I think Guidugli was a good QB and I'm sure a school will take the chance on him.
  16. Congrats to him, though I don't know what he did in the bowl, I'm sure it was great. I still do not think he was the best QB in nky, but I think he was one of them and I think that is just fine..I don't think he'd complain to be considered one of them.
  17. I was at the CovCath/Holmes game, and I sat on the side you speak of, and I don't recall any racist remarks. In fact, all the CovCath people I know of, which are a lot, are pretty enthusiastic about Holmes this year. Just seems a bit off to throw the race stuff in there... And I can't lie, who hasn't said something along the lines of "Take him to the hole" lol, I mean I WANT my team to take the other team to the hole. I wasn't at the FC and Holmes game so I don't know how their fans were, but it sounds like normal run of the mill stuff and you might be taking it a little sensitively. Holmes has a target on their back, so of course other teams want to be the one to show them what's up lol
  18. Thats terrible. The fortunate thing is that he has 2 more years left. Good luck healing Jake!
  19. I wasn't jumping to any conclusions, there wasn't any reason for you to add the last little tid bit there, when I said I wasn't there kid.
  20. I have nothing against either of them and I do like the way they carry themselves and play the game. In fact, I'm more impressed with them than Pittman for that exact reason. I just know that HS kids can get a little attitude especially when they are upset, and then they sort of lose sight of the big picture [it was an accident or whatever]. I'm sure it wasn't an intentional ordeal, but those parents/fans didn't know that, and don't know JJ enough to know that, so it probably might have looked a bit off.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.