Best Freshman in the State.

I have witnessed some great play in the last couple of weks from a freshman at Hazard named B.J. Combs. He played great against Clay Co. and Perry Central. Who are some of the other Freshman making an impact?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike Terry from Rose Hill is a really good player 6'5 or 6'6 can play out on the floor runs the floor well is really going to be a good one.

I didnt realize Terry was a freshman. He is very impressive!

I have witnessed some great play in the last couple of weks from a freshman at Hazard named B.J. Combs. He played great against Clay Co. and Perry Central. Who are some of the other Freshman making an impact?

Doesn't surprise me with that last name, that area has produced many good players with the "Combs" name.

Where is Manning from?

Scott County. Just about everyone that I have encountered that has seen Scott County play has come away more impressed with Tamron Manning than Dakota Euton. He is a heck of a ball player and will develop a larger profile throughout the next four years.

Although your talkin about freshmen individuals, Southwestern's freshmen team is 13-0 this year. And the key player on that team is Cody Epperson he plays alot of varsity minutes. If I'm not mistaken I think they are something like 75-5 since they're 6th grade year.