Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grandpa1951

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grandpa1951

  1. Scott is peaking at a pretty good time. Right in time for the tournys to start!
  2. I think this is a great idea. Big games are often down to the wire, and sometimes its just nearly impossible to make the correct call right off hand. I think this will do nothing but only benefit high school basketball.
  3. Walton will still be on the lower half of the teams in the region I believe? Someone correct me if I am wrong. Also, SK loses their best player in Langdon Barnes, and doesn't retrurn too much besides Sorrel. So they too, I believe are on the lower half of that list.
  4. Agree. Both are great players.
  5. Yes O'Conner does play summer ball for Shining Stars- Coach Bundy - I believe?
  6. This comparison between Stauffer and O'conner is getting very picky. Let me throw out one statistic that might alter some opionions on the defensive end. This year, O'conner took 38 charges. Thats the ultimate sacrifice on defense if you ask me. I would like to see that stat category compared to Stauffer's. O'conner does a lot of little things that make tremendous contributions. Simple things as taking charges, altering shots, blocking shots, etc. For how long and big he is, he is a stud down at the defensive end.
  7. :confused: Thats kind of shocking. Pittman can shoot better, handle the ball better, and is way more athletic. I think its an easy pick between the two players. Not ragging on Euton at all, he is a great player as well.
  8. Nikola Gligorevic and EJ Murray of Scott I believe.
  9. Crawford is not 6'5. There is no way. Nothing against him at all, but there is no way.
  10. Good job to Scott, and good luck to GRC tomo night.
  11. If Boone plays the same way against Highlands that they did against Beechwood, I too see Highlands winning.
  12. When will the first round of region be played? Dates, time?
  13. Probably isn't one of the best in history, but last year Scott got beat by Campbell County in regular season play by 28 points. They went on later to beat Campbell in the district championship on a buzzer beater as time expired.
  14. Game is at Campbell County Middle School tonightat 8 p.m. Predictions?
  15. Link to the rest of the rankings anyone?
  16. When Lother went up for the lay up, Smith fouled him in mid air but clearly went for the block. Nothing dirty at all, and I'm sure that many of you have seen Highlands gym, the wall is at most 5 or 6 feet from the baseline. So if there wasnt a wall he would have just fell like any other foul.
  17. Smith was the one who fouled him on a fast break. Not Nikola. Lother then walked toward Smith and Nikola stepped into the situation, then the refs stopped it all.
  18. Then Cooper has Scott at Scott for their senior night.
  19. Very physical game with out a doubt. Not trying to say that the calls would have changed the game, but there was definetly some horrible calls that favored Highlands in this one. Learn from it and get better Eagles.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.